Chapter Thirty

The bell for lunch rang and Megan and I went to the canteen to get a table. We sat down at a small table in the corner of the canteen. I dropped my bag down on the ground and sat down before getting out my lunch.

"I'm pretty sure Michael hates me now," I sighed as I played around with my food.

"He just needs time," Megan said taking a bite of her sandwich.

"It's been two weeks and he still hasn't talked to me or Luke. He's still pissed off at Ashton too."

"Two weeks isn't really that long, he'll get over it. Just try reaching out to him," Megan said putting her hand on mine.

"Me and Luke really fucked up," I mumbled playing with my hair.

"No you didn't, Michael is probably just afraid of losing his best friend or having to pick sides if you two end up breaking up."

"I know but if you and Michael hypothetically started dating, I wouldn't care." I had already spent hours overthinking the situation with Michael. I understood why he was mad and upset, we hid it from him for months that I'm dating his best friend. If Luke and I did break up, it would be a messy situation for Michael to be in but it's not as if either of us would make Michael choose one of us over the other. I just wanted Michael to talk to me so we could sort it all out but he was ignoring all my calls and texts.

"Thea, are you listening to me?" Megan asked and I zoned back into the conversation.

"Sorry, I am now," I said looking back at Megan.

"I said you should write a letter or something and get Calum to give it to him, he's still talking to Calum right?"

"Yeah Calum is the only person he's actually still talking to," I replied eating some of my lunch.

"Okay so either get Calum to pass on a message to him or write a letter for Calum to give him."

"If I write a letter Michael mightn't read it," I said leaning back in my chair and sighing.

"Well he might read it and if he just gets rid of it or rips it up or whatever it'll probably get rid of some of his anger or when he calms down he might regret it and go see you," Megan said giving me a small smile.

"Maybe," I said returning a smile.

"Do you want to come over to my house after school?" Megan asked putting her lunchbox back in her bag.

"Sure, it's so boring at home now that Michael's gone."

"You know you're literally in the perfect situation for inviting your boyfriend over practically every day and you don't take advantage of it at all. If I were you I'd be getting laid all day everyday."

"Well we're not all nymphomaniacs," I laughed.

"I don't even know what that means," Megan shrugged.

"Do you think my parents would notice if I got a dog?" I asked, considering the idea.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't, have they even noticed your septum piercing?"

"They haven't said anything about it and it's been like five months," I said moving my hand to touch the jewellery.

"I'd say do it but you definitely can't afford to pay for everything a dog needs."

"Want to donate to the needy?" I asked putting my hands out towards her and cupping them.

"One second," she reached into her pocket and placed a dollar in my hand.

"I'm keeping this," I said putting it in my pocket before she could take it back.

_______________
author's note
The story has 2k reads, holy shit. Thank you!
♡ Don't forget to vote ♡