Chapter Nineteen

Michael and I decided to have a bowling night with all our friends and Charlie, who I had to invite because she overheard me talking to Megan about it earlier that day. I really didn't want to give Charlie the opportunity to be around Luke but I didn't want to be a total bitch and only invite Megan, right in front of her.

Our parents came home while I was in school and had made sure I did every single piece of homework I had, even the homework that wasn't due for another few days. I only did it to make them happy so they'd let me go out on a school night, although I wouldn't count going bowling as going out.

I threw on a black hoodie and black jeans and put on my checkered vans. I brushed my hair and tied it up and went downstairs to the sitting room where everyone else was.

"Who are we waiting for?" I asked sitting down and looking around the room.

"Just Charlie," Megan said while typing on her phone "Her dad couldn't find your house but I gave her directions."

"Question. Who's Charlie and why is she coming?" Calum asked with a look of confusion on his face.

"She's our friend and it would've been rude to not invite her," Megan said putting away her phone.

"I mean I don't know if I'd call her a friend," I said.

"Thea," Megan scolded.

"More of an acquaintance," I mumbled and the sitting room door opened.

"Hi, your dad let me in," Charlie said walking in.

"Everyone this Charlie. Charlie that's Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke," Megan said pointing as she named the guys.

"So who's cars are we taking?" Michael asked. We all got up and decided Luke and Calum would drive. Michael and Aston went with Calum while Megan, Charlie and I went with Luke.

"Shotgun," I said as soon as we walked outside.

"You're so childish," Michael said shaking his head and I stuck my tongue out at him.

When we got to the bowling alley, we paid and went over to our lane. Luke typed all of our names into the machine. My name was down as 'Thing One' and Megan was down as 'Thing Two', it was basically a tradition at this point. We started all going bowling together when we were young and always make sure to go every month or two. Calum and I have also made it tradition to see which one of us can do the worst while still technically trying.

It was Luke's turn first and he got a strike. My turn was next so I got up and got a bowling ball. I threw the ball and as it got closer to the pins it moved to the side and went into the gutter.

"Yes," I said jumping up and down "Beat that," I said turning to look at Calum.

Megan went next and knocked down five pins. When it was Calum's turn he knocked down a pin.

"I'm winning," I said smiling at him when he walked back to his seat.

"You're coming last," Charlie said with a snide tone to her voice.

"That's the point," I said trying to not give her a bitchy look.

"Then why's everyone else knocking down pins?" Charlie asked.

"Because it's me and Calum's thing," I said giving her a fake smile.

"Uh Charlie it's your turn," Megan said and Charlie got up to take her turn.

When we were on our last round, Michael had the highest score while I was beating Calum by coming last by one point. I got up to take my turn, I threw the bowling ball and walked back to my seat not paying attention to the ball. I heard the noise of pins falling and then Calum burst out laughing.

"You got a strike," Calum said while still laughing.

"Fuck me," I groaned knowing Calum would definitely win now.

"I'd love to," Luke whispered in my ear making my eyes widen and my face turn bright red.

A a few seconds later Luke gets a text and he chuckles before turning his phone to me.

Ashton: You're not subtle

I laughed and looked up at Ashton who was looking at us.

"What's so funny?" Michael asked sitting down at the table after coming back from the restroom.

"I scored a strike," I said.

"I win," Calum said sitting down after taking his turn. I checked the score and he only knocked down two pins.

"I'll beat you next time," I said glaring at him jokingly.

"Luke it's your turn," Charlie said moving her hand across the table and putting it on Luke's. Luke quickly moved his hand away and stood up.

I swear if this bitch doesn't stop, I thought to myself, balling my hands into fists.

When the game was over Ashton won by four points, breaking Michael's year long winning streak.

"Could one of you drop me home? Neither of my parents can," Charlie asked focusing her gaze on Luke.

"I think Calum lives close to where live actually," Megan said glancing over at me and winking discretely.

Megan somehow managed to have it work out so I was the only one going with Luke in his car, while everyone else went in Calum's car because Calum could drop her, Charlie and Ashton home and there was "no need for Michael to switch cars".

We all left the bowling alley and went out to the parking lot. Luke and I walked to his car while everyone else piled into Calum's car.

"Michael will be last to get dropped home and we probably have some time before we really need to get back to my house," I said as we were halfway to my house.

"What are you suggesting?" Luke asked pulling in off the road.

"This," I said kissing him.

"Backseat?" he asked pulling away.

"I'm not about to fuck you in the back of your car."

"Obviously, I want our first time to be a bit more special than that,"

"Backseat then," I nodded and climbed through the gap in the seats while he used the door.

I sat on his lap and he reconnected our lips. His hands rested on my ass and my hands went to his hair. I tugged on his hair lightly and he let out a quiet moan.

Fuck that was hot.

I opened my mouth to allow more access and felt his tongue moving with mine. I felt his hands move to the bottom of my hoodie. He pulled away, looking at me for permission and I nodded. I helped him pull it over my head.

"You're so beautiful," he said looking at me.

"I don't want to be the only one who's shirtless," I said playfully, moving my hands to the hem of his shirt. He moved his hands and took his shirt off and threw it to the side, with my hoodie.

Luke started kissing my neck and his hands went to my hips, I shivered slightly at the touch of his cold hands.

"You okay?" he asked looking up at me.

"Cold," I whispered and lips went back to my neck.

He started leaving soft bites and sucking on my neck and I let out a moan that was louder than I would have liked. I bit my lip to make myself be quiet, I knew Luke would end up leaving a hickey on my neck but I didn't even care.

"We should probably stop now, it'll be suspicious if Michael gets home before me," I said pulling away.

I put back on my hoodie and Luke put his shirt back on and we got back into the front seats.

Luke still managed to get me home five minutes before Michael. I went up to my bedroom and looked in the mirror. There were two small purple hickeys on my neck. I made a mental note to remember to cover them up before school tomorrow.

_______________
author's note
So this is probably the closest thing to smut I'll be writing unless I get more comfortable with writing full on smut but I'll try and include more scenes like this.
♡ Don't forget to vote ♡