Chapter 5

Saad's pov :

I woke up with a headache, blinked my eyes a few times and looked around. I couldn't recognise this place. It was dark all around except for the streak of light coming from the small window above.

Suddenly realising what happened and how I ended up here, I tried to move my hands or stand up but soon realised that I was tied down by ropes. My hands and feet were tied down to a chair making me groan in frustration.

Here Alayna is missing, I'm worried sick for her and someone thought of kidnapping me? I mean don't people kidnap kids, and I'm a whole grown up man! Why am I even here and what do they even want from me? All these questions were running in my mind as I struggled to free my hands or feets but all in vain. Someone really tied me down pretty well. I sighed.

"Is someone here? Help me!" I shouted as loudly as I could struggling a bit more. I didn't realise that someone was there, observing me from the dark. Only when the heels clicked and a shadow appeared did I realise that someone was here all along. I couldn't see the face due to the darkness surrounding us but I was sure that it was a lady. Because I'm sure, men don't wear heels.

"Took you long enough to wake up from your beauty sleep, although it shouldn't have taken you this much time. Since I didn't spray too much chloroform." She said from the dark. Her voice was cold.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I asked her angrily trying to get up from the chair but failing miserably. My headache was getting worse.

"Ah ah ah! Don't struggle this much baby boy, you will hurt yourself." She said while moving around my chair. "And if we are talking about who I'm, then I'm your future mother-in-law." She added while coming in front of me. Now that she was in front of me, I could finally see her face and there was a smirk on her face. She was wearing a plain white shirt and dark blue jeans. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She looked quite young herself, if I do say so myself.

But this wasn't the time to notice her or her outfit. What was she even talking about? Future mother-in-law? Is she alright? Wait, what if she is a psychopath? I mean it is possible right? Or no, wait, maybe someone is pranking me. This must be a joke. Yeah, someone is definitely playing a prank on me.

"I know this must be funny for you but please, I'm not in the mood for any of these kind of pranks. I seriously have some important work, please just let me go." I told her in a helpless voice. Alayna. I want to find her. And this woman here was trying to prank me? This is just so ridiculous. Whoever had this idea, must be crazy for doing such a thing with a random guy.

She laughed, she actually laughed! Now I'm sure if this isn't a prank then she is definitely a psychopath. Or maybe she ran from some mental asylum. Ya Allah! Please help me. What is even happening here. Ya Allah please keep Alayna safe. And let me out of here soon. Aameen. I prayed in my head getting annoyed and irritated.

"Baby boy, this isn't some kind of a prank, I'm telling you the truth. Believe it or not, it won't change." She replied while smiling.

"Ok ma'am, maybe you are right. But what do you want from me? Why have you even kidnapped me?" I asked her annoyed while glaring at her. I can't believe I'm agreeing with her right now.

"Oh nothing much baby boy, I just want you to get married to my daughter. And if you agree, I will leave you. As simple as that." She smirked making me shocked. As I looked at her once again, I realised that she wasn't too old. Maybe in her late thirties. And she wants me to marry her daughter? How old is her daughter again? Is this some kind of child marriage? And what about her daughter's studies and dreams? Doesn't she have any?

Ya Allah! What is even happening right now? Where am I stuck?

And is this woman serious right now? Like woah! She wants me to just get married to some stranger who happens to be her daughter? I mean even if she wants someone to get married to her daughter than she could have asked that man like a normal person. Why would she even kidnap someone for that? And no way am I getting married to some stranger. No, more specifically, some crazy woman's daughter.