01. sway la

"Y/N! Y/N!" You heard Josh yell.

"What do you want, Josh?!" You yell back.

"Come down stairs!!" He whined. You grounded and got up from your comfortable position on the air mattress. You've been staying at the sway house with your brother and the boys because your roommate had gotten corona on her trip, meaning she was quarantined in your shared apartment. So you've been living with the boys, plus Nessa.

You walked downstairs and all the boys were sitting on the couch. You sat down on Nessa's lap, who was sitting on a chair. You two were best friends, so this was normal. She wrapped her arms around you. All the boys look at you both and laugh.

"What?" You ask, rolling your eyes.

"You two look like you're dating!" Jaden says.

"Yeah, stop stealing my girl!" Josh adds. You roll your eyes again. Josh soon stands up and throws you off of Nessa's lap, picking her up, and placing her on his lap. Since he was standing in the kitchen, there was now no seats left.

"What the hell? Where am I going to sit?!" You yell, throwing your arms in the air.

"Go sit on your boyfriend's lap," Anthony says.

"I don't have a boyfriend, you moron!"

"Sure you do, Quinton!" Jaden said, smiling big. Your face heats up. You like Quinton but you would never tell him, as he doesn't like you back. You sure of it.

"He's not my boyfriend!" You say, still blushing.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, your choice! Stand or sit on his lap!" Griffin yells. You groan and cross your arms over your chest. You then sit on the ground criss cross applesauce, facing away from the boys, and towards the tv.

You soon feel arms wrapped around you and so you screech. You look back to see Quinton holding you in his arms and carrying you to the couch. He sits down and places you on his lap, his arms encircling around you. You glare at the boys who were smirking at you, before melting into his touch.

"So Josh, may I ask why you called me down here from my blanket cocoon?" You ask, leaning farther into Quinton's touch. He places his head on your shoulder.

"Oh yeah um California was just put into a state lockdown so you can't go home for a few more months," he replies. You groan.

Shit.

***

hehe ok that's the first chapter! next chapter I kinda want to build Quinton and the reader's relationship. comment if you want this story to have drama or not! <3