Chapter 1: Hello Again

Another day at the café it was so dull and slow. I worked there as a part-timer because working as a dance teacher alone does not pay the bills.

Oh how rude of me. Hello, I'm Park Yuna, have a bachelors degree in musical arts, know everything about the music industry but unlike my brother, I chose dancing over the whole singing and having groupies kind of life. For me, dancing is a way to relieve stress, to express yourself and it is genuinely fun.

Back to the café.
As I said it was just another ordinary day. My favorite regular came in, still in disguise and I still did not have the heart to tell him it was obvious who he is. I always kept it strictly professional and simple. Today however, seemed different. He never stayed in but that day he did.
I walked up to him with his order. "Hello again, here's your order for today, sir." I placed the tray in front of him, smiled and turned to walk away.

"Sorry.." I turned back around humming in response. "Do you really not know who I am?" He was looking up at me, face-mask on and a snapback partially hiding his beautiful eyes. I let out a nervous giggle.

"I do and I am a huge fan but I didn't want intrude and invade your personal space." He chuckled, seemingly amused. "I'm sorry, I really thought that I was respecting your privacy. I didn't mean to offend you." I bowed several times and he chuckled again.

"It's fine. I truly appreciate it." He took off his face-mask and smiled. Oh dear god help my tortured soul. "What gave it away?" He asked and I gave him a you're-not-seriously-asking-that-question-look. "I truly believe that I did well hiding. What gave me away."

"Okay, your tattoos?" I pointed at his hand, he smiled again scrunching his nose like a little bunny. "Your style in general." I gestured at his all-black outfit and his combat boots. He rubbed the back of his neck chuckling nervously. "Last but definitely not the least, the BigHit credit card. Seriously Jungkook. A 3 year-old would have recognized you. You think an Army wouldn't?" I scoffed.

"Okay, the respectful girl who was bowing a few minutes ago is clearly gone. Who's this new one?" He said between laughs. My eyes widened and I started bowing again, apologizing. "You have got to stop doing that." He laughed yet again. I stopped and straightened up my back. "Tell you what? I actually came in today to give you these." He placed two VIP tickets on the table before sliding them my way. My eyes widened for the millionth time today. "There's an extra ticket for your friend, I assume her name was Jisu?" I looked at him confused, how did he know? "So, Ms. Park, see you Friday night?" He asked and I nodded. Still confused.

"Hey, how did you know my last name?" I asked. "And my best friend's name?"

"A little bird." He shrugged his shoulders collecting his things and standing. "Oh and your friend?" He leaned down. "You called her the first time I came in the coffee shop." He laughed, I was so embarrassed. I thought that being in the staff room freaking out by myself wouldn't draw much attention. "It was cute and very respectful of you." He said with a genuine bunny smile. "We'll be waiting for you on Friday."

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah, everyone's excited to meet you." He casually threw that bomb. What? How? And why?