Chapter 2: Did You Tell Anyone?

"Hey, by any chance you mentioned me being your sister to anyone?" I called my dearest older brother.

"What? No. I promised you I won't. Why? What happened?" He asked over the phone.

"Hey, is that Yuna? Let me talk to her." Another voice on the phone was heard.

"Get off, no you can't. Did you tell anyone she's my sister?" He asked.

"No. She made us promise not to tell anyone." I sighed in relief. "Although to be fair, Yuna attended many many concerts and fan-meets, someone was bound to connect the dots." What? No. I wasn't even cheering for my own brother in that group.

"Hey, I wasn't even cheering for you. I yelled out my bias's name." Laughter of many many people were heard over the phone. "Am I on speaker?"

"Yes. Yes, you are. Sorry for the late warning." My dearest brother apologized sarcastically. I guess sarcasm runs in our genes.

"And who might that person be?" My bias finally spoke. I sighed dramatically.

"I kept yelling his name at that last concert but he still hadn't noticed." I sighed again. "Guess I'll never be noticed. Maybe I should change my bias."

"Hey!" They all shouted.

"Or maybe I should stan a whole other group." I teased trying to sound sincerely disappointed.

"Okay, young lady. Enough joking around. Go back to work." I think he heard me pout which is humanly impossible. "Oh don't pout. Also, I may have gotten drunk once around a couple of our close friends and mentioned that my sisters
works at the café you're working at. Love you, don't kill me, bye~" Just like that, he hung up on me.
What the actual hell? PARK JINYOUNG!

After work, I went back to my apartment, my phone buzzed in my hand as I was shutting the door. It was their groupchat. Oh my god..
Jackson: You weren't actually serious about stanning another group were you?
Me: Why? Did it haunt you? Lol
Bambam: I will have you know, you are not allowed to even ask for a wink from another idol.
Me: Wanna bet? ;)
Jinyoung: Ew, behave.
Me: Hey, you added me in this gc.
Jackson: Let her go around and try other groups, she'll forever be an Ahgase.
Me: Truth.
Jaebeom: That's my girl.

My heart skipped a beat. I know he didn't mean it like that. But things like these that make it hard for me to move on from the stupid childhood crush I've had since I was what? 16?

Jisu: Why are we stanning another group?
Mark: Girl, you don't have to do everything Yuna does.
Jisu: oh shush. Unless you'll explain the situation.
Me: My bias did not notice me yelling my lungs out on the last concert. Thinking I should go for BTS.
Jisu: Honey, your bias will never notice you. I second the motion of stanning BTS.
Yugyeom: Well, at least they're our friends.
Youngjae: Yeah I can accept that. But we're your ultimate group. Or you'll never see Coco again.
Jisu: But..
Me: Glad you feel that way. @Jisu babe pick up the phone I'm calling you.
Mark: Hey! I'm babe!
Jackson: You're my babe..
Jinyoung: Ew.
Mark: You wish
Jaebeom: Practice.

"Yah, guess who has two VIP tickets with backstage passes for the BTS concert this Friday?" I asked and heard yelling and uncontrollable squealing.

"Your brother is the best!" Jisu yelled. I scoffed.

"For your information I got us the tickets. Well, technically Jeon Jungkook got us the tickets." I explained.

"Wait, what?" She paused and finally her normal pitch voice was back on.

"Yeah, I don't know how it happened but it did. So, wanna be my date?" I asked, clearly knowing the answer.

"You're kidding right? I'mma meet TAEKOOK!!" She squealed, cleared her throat and continued. "Yes, it would be an honor to go on a date with you, love." I laughed as we bid our goodbyes.

Friday's gonna be.. fun.