Chapter 4: Invited

"I cannot get over Hobi and Kookie's dance in Fake Love. Could they be more perfect than they already are?" Jisu was ranting about that part of the choreography which I honestly liked just as much. I honestly wouldn't dare to dislike any of their choreos because they're all basically dance machines.

"I think we'd be surprised." I laughed. We were walking backstage with a group of other girls, these backstage passes allows us to take photos with the boys and interact for a few minutes of polite chitchat.

"You two are going in last." A guy with a headset and a clipboard in his hand said. I honestly didn't mind but was genuinely exhausted after all the standing, the dancing, the singing my lungs out in a really high pitch because I was excited. I can only imagine what my brother, his teammates and those boys would feel after such a long concert. "Ms. Park, Ms. Han, you can wait in the room next door." The man with the headset said as we nodded in response and headed to where were instructed.

"Uhhmmm.. Isn't this..?" Jisu asked as I opened the door.

"Yeah, it looks like it's their waiting room." I answered. Before I could look around, a girl with yet another headset motioned for us to enter. We did.

"You guys are welcome to grab something to drink or eat while the boys finish their fan services." She gestured to the table full of food and drinks. "Enjoy." She smiled and walked out.

Weird.

We sat there awkwardly talking about the concert. I grabbed a bottle of water and my back was facing the door. "Then oddly, Jungkook yelled 'nice moves'.. He yelled those words" Jisu tried to gesture her hands to stop me from talking but it was too late. The words had already come out of my stupid mouth.

"Because they were." J-hope, Jung Hoseok, my role model. The one I aspire to be as a dancer. Oh my god! He just complemented my moves.

"Oh.. umm.. uhh.. I.. aahh" I giggled nervously. He just chuckled and looked at Jisu.

"She's a dancer who looks up to you. Never in my entire life have I seen her this speechless." She laughed as she was explaining and I just snapped out of it glaring at her.

"Oh, so I'm your bias?" He asked with a smirk.

"No." We both answered at the same time.

"Oh.. who is it then?" He asked, but before I could answer, the door opened and the room was raided by the rest of BTS.

"Finally.." Jungkook said. "Let's take a selfie with you two.." He motioned for us to join them and we did, Seokjin held out the phone as we all fought to squeeze in the little frame. Suddenly, I felt a set of hands landing on my waist, I almost jumped but decided it would be best to pretend they did not exist and ignore the fact that it was Taehyung's hands.

After we took a few pictures I straightened up my back but Tae's hands were still on me. "Nice to finally meet you." He whispered in my ear before letting go. I was so sure I was crimson red by the time he stepped away.

"So, Yuna.." Namjoon started. "We've heard a lot about you." I gave him a quizzical look. "Jackson always spoke about how cool you were.. Jaebeom always mentions you." My heart sank. He does? "And Yugyeom never seems to stop talking about your mad dancing skills." I rolled my eyes. Those crackheads could never keep a secret.

"Of course, Jinyoung is so protective he told us not to approach you. Not unless you're comfortable to do so.." Seokjin explained. Probably seeing my fumes coming out of my ears.

"The point of all this is.. We wanted to invite you and Jisu to this private party tomorrow night. It's actually the Virgo birthday party. Jinyoung hyung, Mark hyung, Youngjae, Jungkook and Namjoon hyung. It's a surprise for the Got7 boys so it would be awesome if you could be there." Jimin explained. "Also, it wouldn't hurt to get to know you better and be as close as you are with Got7. We truly heard so many nice things about you." He continued and I nodded.

"It's last minute.." I started but was cut off.

"Think about it. I'll text you the details. If you show up, we'll have fun. If not, we won't bother you ever again." Taehyung said when he sensed how uncomfortable I was. I nodded. "But I'd really love it if you'd show up looking as ravishing as you do tonight." Taehyung whispered into my ear and I am pretty sure he sensed the heat coming out of my ears. If he didn't, then I'm 100% sure he saw how read they were.

"Okay, Taehyungie. Enough flirting already." Yoongi pulled him away. But that only caused him to smirk down at me with a wink as he chewed on that imaginary gum of his.

"Thank you guys for everything. Tonight was really fun." I said, dragging Jisu out of the room.

"We're not going?" She asked as soon as we settled in my car.

"I don't know. We'll see."