Chapter 24: Summer Night 💧

(A/N: as mentioned before. This is 🔞 content so if you're underaged, uncomfortable with that type of content please skip this chapter. It won't effect the storyline. As for others, enjoy.. 🌝😂)

I could barely breathe nonetheless be able to open the door to my room. I had to turn around and face the door as he attacked my neck, almost made me lose my balance when he started to mark my weak spot. "Can't focus?" He chuckled against my neck.

While you're doing this?

"I could. Only if you wait until I open this door to continue what you're doing." I argued. He bit on my shoulder slightly. I almost moaned but muffled it against the door before it finally miraculously opened.

"You were saying?" He said as he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist and pulled me closer against his chest. He smirked against my lips before we gave into one another. I giggled against his lips and he pulled away just slightly enough to meet my gaze. "Am I kissing you funny?" He pouted.

"Noooo. It's perfect." I left a quick peck on his lips. "I just can't believe this is finally happening." I was grinning like a crazy person.

"You should. You have no idea how long I've waited for this." As he said those words. Everything changed.

My heart started racing as he guided both our bodies towards the hard wall with my back against it. His tone was different, softer and more sincere. His gaze spoke the loud feelings he'd been hiding for so long.

How did I not see this in his eyes before?

He studied my face as he caressed it with one hand. "God. I can't believe you're finally mine." I felt the heat rising on my cheeks. He chuckled then the softest kiss against my lips. "You're beautiful." He said before leaving a trail of kisses that started from my lips further down to my jawline and down to my neck. His kisses were gentle, passionate and captivating. As the heavenly trail reached my shoulder, he wrapped a finger around the strap of my dress. "May I?" He whispered softly and I nodded.

I was lost at the thought of him being so sweet. Treating me as if I was a fragile gem. As if with the wrong movement I'd slip away or break and shatter into millions of pieces. I was so lost that I didn't realize that he kneeled in front of me as his gaze met mine to ask for permission. I nodded and watched his fingers as they slid down the thin lace fabric off of me delicately while his gaze never left mine. For once in the many many times I've been with this ravishing man, I was insecure about the way I looked. I was embarrassed and shy. "Don't look at me like that." I said and tried to cover whatever I could.

"Like what?" He smirked standing up tall. He then tucked a my loose hair behind my ear and looked at me admirably. "Like you're the best thing that ever happened to me?" He asked and I knew I was visibly turning red. All of me, not just my cheeks. His gaze was fixed meeting mine. I wanted to look away. "Please don't hide your beautiful eyes from me." I laughed, uncontrollably. "So in conclusion, you laugh or giggle when you're either shy or nervous." He said unimpressed and I nodded.

"Sorry." I said between laughs. "You look at me.." His eyes started to show what spoken words couldn't ever tell and my laughs faded as I felt each feeling his gaze spoke. "With love." I whispered which caused him to smile fondly.

"Now is that so hard to believe?" He whispered as if he was embarrassed himself. I shook my head. "Good." His lips brushed against mine softly and we allowed them to move together delicately, smoothly and with so much passion. I didn't want to be the only one exposed so I started to unbutton his shirt and I felt a smirk against my lips. I helped him out of his attire until we were both free.

I held his hand and walked towards the bed, slowly pushed him to sit on the edge before I went back to exploring his lips, letting our tongues dance in sync and my hand roaming his godly structure. He slowly adjusted himself to lay down properly on the bed and pulled me in with him, never broke the kiss.

I sat up straight, felt his member hardening against my womanhood. For a few seconds, I just wanted to admire him. But he pulled me down against his lips. "Did I make you feel shy baby?" I giggled and he just scoffed. I know I did.

I leaned in to kiss his neck, started to kiss his jawline, then his chin and down to his neck. As I kissed the front of his neck, I felt his member twitching. Only then, was I reminded of his soft spot. I licked it as I started to grind against him gently. He grunted lowly but that only got me excited. I let my hand roam his body, nails scratching his bare skin until I reach down between both our bodies. We both gasped. Me at how hard he already was and him at the sudden touch. I held him with both hands Rolling down the rubber on him before I started to stroke him, ever so slowly. His sighs, moans and even the profanities he spoke were doing so many things to me. He gripped on my wrist to stop me. "Don't tease me." He said firmly and I obliged.

"What do you want me to do then?" I smirked and sat there for a couple of seconds as he pretended to think about it.

"How about nothing?" He smirked back. I questioned his look before he flipped us with one swift and smooth motion. He laid me on my back as his gaze met mine. The dominant stare I used to get from the nights before wasn't there. Not today. He only showed me the softest side of him, his fear of being so fragile and emotionally exposed. He'd been used for so many times for various reasons that this feels like his last hope. I propped myself up slightly to reach for his lips. I wanted to reassure him that this time, it's real. What I feel for him is true.

He kissed me gently while entering. I gasped and moaned against his lips.
He took this opportunity to let his tongue wander. His thrusts started slow and only got deeper with each thrust. It was a blissful feeling, his hips were moving skillfully in a sinful rhythm that only our bodies understood. "Hobi.." I said breathlessly. He reached for my hand that laid effortlessly next to me and entwined his fingers with mine. Such a small gesture but it made me feel the billions of butterflies awakening within me.

He proceeded to kiss my lips, neck and nibble on my ear. "God. I'm so in love with you." He whispered in my ear and caused my heart to drop. I was a moaning mess. I didn't even mind the fact that my room was surrounded by the boys' rooms at that moment. I also didn't have control over it.

It finally felt right. There was no guilt this time. No holding back. Just us, letting our bodies speak for us freely and together in sync. We created a rhythm that only we knew, one that would never work with anyone else.

His thrusts were getting faster and harder. Which didn't help my moaning state. I was reaching my high and I knew he felt my heat pulsating around him. We were both on edge as I felt him twitching inside of me too. Not even econds later we found our release and we plopped there on the bed breathlessly.

Words were barely spoken after we got cleaned up. We didn't need words to communicate that night. Just the soft gazes, quick glances, fond smiles and sweet pecks meant more than we could ever put into words. That summer night was the start of something I never wanted to end.