Chapter 16: Our First Time 💧

A/N: The following content is +18. If you don't feel comfortable, you can skip to the next chapter. This won't affect the storyline.

I felt his grin against my teeth which only caused me to smile back.
I can't believe this is happening. But I should just snap out of it. This is just sex, nothing more. He literally said it's been a long time so that's probably why he's smiling.

"You're overthinking again." He said before leaving a dark mark on my neck. I moaned when I felt his teeth caressing my skin.

"Sorry I.." His lips interrupted me. A soft gentle kiss. God, he's so good at confusing the hell out of me.

"Don't talk. Don't think. Let's just enjoy this." I nodded looking into his eyes as his hands slid from my waist down to the back of my thighs. His intense gaze was telling me to follow him, submit to him and lose control, it was time for me to finally get lost in the pleasure. I did as his gaze led me to do, I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck. "God, you're perfect." He smirked as if to praise me for understanding him.

Let's not get too lost in the moment Yuna.

He walked us back to my room, threw me onto the bed and with a one swift movement he took off his shirt. I laid back, staring at his perfect body, I cannot stress how happy I was feeling at that moment. I couldn't believe that it was finally happening. I couldn't have dreamed of having this perfect man right then and there. He crossed his arms, stared back at me, head tilted slightly signaling for my attire.
I Obliged, sat up straight, and started to strip out of my clothes ever so slowly, putting on a show for him. Usually I'd be embarrassed, shy or whatever you call it but this man, Jung Hoseok, has this intense gaze that establishes his dominance yet, still empowers you and makes you courageous enough to do whatever to please him.

"You're so beautiful baby girl." He said after I was freed from any clothing item, sitting on my knees waiting for him. "Good girl." He smirked. Still wearing his sweatpants, he helped me up to the head of the bed, kissed every inch of my neck, probably marking me and claiming me as his for the world to see. A moan collided with a gasp and slipped from between my lips when he finally touched my heat. His fingers were delicate, soft and they definitely knew their way around. I bit the knuckle on my index finger when he finally slid in not two but three fingers all at once. I wanted to scream because his fingers were working magic, curled up and hitting just the right spot. I let out a loud moan at the pleasurable feeling. It was seriously hard to believe that he hadn't had any sexual relations for over a year.

He retreated from my neck, to go down. His warm breath brushed against my throbbing core, which only caused me to shiver and for that I earned a devilish smirk that I would definitely be a slave for. He stopped moving his fingers as his chuckle didn't make it easier. "Please, don't tease me like this." I whined lowly.

He caressed my cheek with his free hand after sitting up straight. His fingers started to move faster, skillfully hitting a spot that only drove me wild. My moans were hard to control. I couldn't keep it down, not when he makes me feel this good. "Does it feel good?"

"Oh yes. Yes, daddy.." The last word slipped my lips and I bit my lip right away not knowing what would happen. This either turns him off and this gets uncomfortably awkward. Or..

"Fuck. God you're perfect." He kissed my lips hungrily.

Or that happens.

I gasped at the sudden movement when he flipped me till I laid on my stomach, pulled my bottom half up to meet his. He did nothing for a few seconds but I heard him shuffling. I looked over my shoulder to see him putting on a condom and let me just tell you.. god blessed that man with more just a pretty face.
He slowly entered and only then have I realized that it's been so long for me too. "Oh, fuck." I said breathlessly, before he started his deep thrusts and I buried my face onto the pillow. I was a moaning mess, the way we moved together was so sinful, the room was filled with our lewd moans and grunts and we were completely lost in the pleasure.

He wrapped his hand around my neck before pulling me up so my back rested against his chest. With his hips still moving in sync with mine he whispered into my ear. "Tell me baby girl, does it feel good? Do you like being fucked like this?" I was so lost in the pleasure that I didn't respond verbally. Just bit my lower lip and nodded. His grip on my neck tightened a bit. "Use your words baby girl." That only made me moan louder.

"Fuck yes. It feels so good daddy. Please don't stop." I begged as I placed my hand on his to tighten his grip a little bit more.

"Fuck. Oh fuck, why are you so goddamn perfect?" He growled as his deep thrusts became faster, sloppier making me shiver, almost reaching my high.

He slipped his free hand down to my front, rubbed my sensitive bud mercilessly which only caused my legs to shake, I tried to warn him about how close I was "Daddy.. I.. I.. please.."

"Cum, cum with me. Be a good girl for me. Cum all over me." That was the moment I realized that he was the only man that I would ever submit to. Because at the moment, it was as if my body needed his permission for release. I was shaking uncontrollably, reaching my highest pleasure at those words he said to me.

Soon I felt his member twitching inside of me and I knew he was close too. "Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth." I said breathlessly.

"Fuck, Yuna." He said before releasing me. I turned around in one swift movement, he slipped off the cap before I took him into my mouth. Swirled my tongue around his tip before taking him all in. So deep that I felt his tip reaching the bottom of my throat. "Shit Yuna. Baby girl if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum." I bobbed my head faster, relaxing my throat for him. "Oh shit..." he grunted before finally releasing his warmth into me. I swallowed like a good girl before collapsing onto the bed laying on my back.

"That was..." I couldn't find the right words.

"This is a very critical situation. Choose your words carefully. I know it has been a long time for me but I-.." I interrupted him with a kiss on his lips.

"Perfect." I said with a grin against his lips. "I cannot believe I just got fucked by my best friend." I said still grinning.

"It was absolutely worth it." He grinned back before kissing me again. And again. Until it was a sleepy make-out session. "We should get some sleep." He said laying his forehead against mine. I nodded.

"Is it weird if I we cuddled?" I asked. Hopeful he wouldn't say yes. I know we're just friends but I'd like to get the best of this.

"Of course not. I am a gentleman." He smirked, patted his bare chest for me to rest my head on.

"Promise me this won't make us awkward around each other." I said after resting my head on his heart.

"I promise." He kissed my temple before we both drifted to dreamland.