Chapter 47: The Angel is Mine

"First things first." He stood up looking for his phone once he found it he dialed a number. "Jihyo nuna. Yes, I have a favor to ask. I need a dress." I looked up at him and gestured an X with my hands for him, he rolled his eyes. "Size 4. No, I want something simple for a cozy and intimate setting. Yes. Perfect. I'll send you the location. Please bring pork belly, short ribs and steak meat? Yes. Oh right candles. You get me nuna." He said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes. "Thank you nuna. You're the best." He hung and I looked up at him with a blank face.

"Food? Really?" I was unamused.

"Fastest way to a man's heart." He smiled sheepishly and I rolled my eyes for the millionth time. "Now, get your ass up and get ready." I obliged. "Oh wait, Jihyo nuna said she'd send a picture of the dress so you can get ready based on its colors or whatever."

"Are you crazy? That's too revealing

"Are you crazy? That's too revealing."

"So?"

"It gives off the wrong idea."

"And what idea is that?"

"Oh, you know what I mean."

"Do you not want to?"

"Oh my god MARK! I'm not gonna talk about this with you."

"Whatever but this is perfect. It's not as suggestive as the other one." He showed me another dress.

"Okay. So the floral dress it is."

"That's what I thought."

(Taehyung's POV)
"Tae. Taehyung. Wake up." I was asleep when Jimin woke me up so suddenly with a panicked tone. I groaned with frustration.

"What?"

"Yuna's having a meltdown. We're afraid she might get another panic attack. You're the only one she trusts during these episodes."

With one swift movement I was on my feet looking for random top and pants. "Is she okay? What happened? Did she read hate comments? I knew I shouldn't have left her there all by herself." I was basically ranting as Jimin handed me a clean and ironed shirt and pants.

"In order to help her calm down you need to be calm yourself." Jimin said which made me stop and look at him.

"You're right."

"I know I am. Now, go."

I took a quick glimpse at the mirror in my room and I saw my outfit. It was pretty decent.

 It was pretty decent