Chapter 5: Party Time

"So, have you decided yet? Are we going?" Jisu called for the millionth time.

"Fine. I'll pick you up at 7:30." After all the nagging and endless protest and negotiations, I finally broke.

I threw my phone on the bed and decided this was finally the perfect night to get over him. I've been stalling, thinking maybe he'd notice me or see me in a way that is way more than a little sister but that'll never happen.

 I've been stalling, thinking maybe he'd notice me or see me in a way that is way more than a little sister but that'll never happen

We arrived at the party. It was the boys' penthouse. It was huge to be honest and the place was packed with so many people. "Are we late?" I asked Jungkook who answered the door.

"Nope. Just in time. They're almost here. Also, don't I get a birthday kiss?" He asked, I laughed hugging him and left a quick peck on his cheek.

"Happy birthday pervert." I said and he just smiled his cute bunny smile. "You're lucky you're cute." I said.

"Okay.. You guys they're here." Jimin came running, turning off the lights and shushing everyone.

Moments later a knock on the door was heard and Seokjin opened the door slowly showing Jinyoung, Mark and Youngjae by the door while the others were at the back. We jumped out as Seokjin turned on the lights back on yelling "SURPRISE!! Happy birthday!!!" I froze in place when I saw him with a beautiful and ridiculously hot girl clinging onto him.

"Yuna!!! You're here." Mark yelled running to me, hugging me and spinning me around. Jaebeom had a dumb shocked look on his face while his gaze followed Mark's body embracing mine.

"You knew about this?" Jinyoung hugged me right after Mark put me down. I nodded forcing a smile on my face. "You okay?" He asked. Knowing the real reason why my smile is as fake as it can ever be. I nodded again mouthing 'I will be' and smiling weakly.

"If you guys are done with the greetings. It's PARTY TIME!" Seokjin yelled and I was dragged by Jisu to the dance floor. I resorted to tequila shots to get me through seeing my lifelong crush dancing with an extremely beautiful girl that reminds me of how I can never ever be at her level of perfection.

"Dance with me?" I was a bit tipsy yet I nodded. "You look stunning tonight. If I didn't know better I'd say you're here to make someone jealous, or get over someone?" He whispered in my ear and I gave him a confused look.

"I'll have you know. I always dress this good.." I rolled my eyes.

"My bad then.." He said between laughs.

The song that played next was... interesting.
It was Slow by Hyolyn and Jooheon.
He spun me around so my back was touching his hard chest. His hands were on my hips as he guided them to move in sync with him. I felt him lowering down in an attempt of burying his face on the crook of my neck, I tilted my head allowing him to do so. It actually felt nice if only it had lasted a bit longer.

I was ripped away from his arms by a strong grip on my wrist and was dragged out to the balcony.

"What the fuck Jay?!!" I yelled and yanked my hand out of his grip.

"I don't know. You tell me!!" He yelled back. "Why the hell were you dancing with him?" His jaw clenched as he ran his hand through his perfect-length strands of hair.

Ugh! Snap out of it Yuna!

"Why would you care? You're not my brother and you're certainly NOT my boyfriend." I protested.

"Think I don't know that? Why Taehyung of all people?" Excuse me? What's wrong with Tae? "He's my friend. You cannot be with him." Come again?

"And you're saying this because...?" I waited for an answer but of course I didn't get any. "You have no say on whom I should date or literally just dance with for a couple of minutes. Again, you are not my boyfriend!" I yelled back.

"Don't you think I KNOW that?! I cannot be with you because you're Jinyoung's sister!!" His turn to yell back. And what? "You think I never noticed you? Are you even SERIOUS?!! Never been driven crazy by your angelic smile or your god forsaken laugh? You truly believe I never saw the efforts you put to make me smile? You think that low of me?" Why is he saying this now? When his girlfriend is right inside, probably waiting for him. "Just because I cannot be with you doesn't mean I never thought about it." Well, that's bullshit.

"So you 'cannot' be with me but you won't let me be with anyone else?! Don't you think that's a bit selfish?" I rolled my eyes. "And that is complete bullshit Jaebeom. If you want to be with someone you should fight for it. But you? You didn't even TRY!" He was about to speak but I cut him off. "No! It's your turn to listen. You have a beautiful girlfriend waiting for you inside, remember?" The look of guilt rose on his face. How stupid of him. "You do not have the right to drop this bombshell on me the moment I neglect you and actually enjoy my time with another guy." I couldn't handle being around him anymore. "Whatever Jaebeom. Do whatever the fuck you want. Just stay away from me." There. Finally, a closure.