Chapter 38: It Hurts.

I've been keeping my distance from the boys since the day I overheard them talking about me. I honestly felt guilty, as if I was always causing them trouble and making them fight with one another. Seohyun was doing the exact opposite. She was showing up almost everywhere they were, she even appeared in one of their live videos.

"Seokie, I've been tex-.. oh hello everyone." She said when she walked in on them -accidentally-. She hovered over Hoseok to read the comments looking rather clingy. The boys visibly looked uncomfortable that even Army commented on that. "Oh I'm their best friend you guys." She said after reading a few comments, then hit Hoseok's shoulder playfully giggling in an attempt to seem lovable.

I won't lie, some of the fans said she was beautiful and such but others were asking about my whereabouts and noting how Seohyun was making the boys feel uncomfortable. And to be completely honest, I didn't watch the live stream myself. Suhee and Somin sent it to me asking why the hell she was there acting like she owns the place and why I didn't stop her. I didn't have the mental energy to tell them about everything. I just said that I was busy. And I was, I was back at JYPE helping ITZY and Stray Kids with their comebacks.

I was walking back into my apartment after a really long day when I heard noises, loud voices and laughters.

I ought to change my passcode.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked once I walked in and saw them invading my place. Jin and Yoongi were cooking in the kitchen. Maknaes were playing pool, Joon and Seok were out at the terrace. They all walked towards the entrance to welcome me.

"Welcome home. I made pasta." Jin said cheerfully.

"And I cooked the steak. Come." Yoongi said before they all walked me to the dining room and sat me down.

"I need to change and get a shower." I said, trying to get myself out of there, with the thought of maybe conveniently falling asleep after the shower.

"Your hair is still wet Yuna." Jimin noted and I mentally hit my forehead. I did shower back at JYPE. I just wanted whatever excuse to slip away.

Their hyungs brought in the food and started to fill up our plates. Afterwards, there was a temporary awkward silence that ended when Taehyung spoke.

"The hell are you doing?" He sounded annoyed and angry which scared me a bit. I looked at him confused, scared and at a loss of words.

"What hyung's trying to say is..." Jungkook threw a small glare towards his hyung. "Why have you been avoiding us?" He said sweetly but with a serious tone. I was about to deny it but I didn't get the chance to.

"Don't deny it Yuna. It's clear as daylight. Is it because Seohyun threatened you?" Jin said worriedly.

How did they know about that?

"Did we do something wrong?" Jimin added another question.

"You can tell us anything you know?" Joon said.

"Is it me? Do you not want to see me? 'Cause I can-.." Hoseok was talking when I finally snapped.

"Will you stop?" I said as I slammed my fork on the table which caught their attention and made them stop asking random questions. "I cannot do this. I cannot be the cause of yet another drama in your lives, okay? I cannot be your friend when all I've been doing is causing trouble, conflicts and making situations awkward for you guys. This friendship thing isn't working." I let out a deep sigh.

"That's nonsense. What do you mean cause problems?" Yoongi asked clearly annoyed.

"Need I remind you that I was the reason some of you refused to speak to Hoseok for days?" I pointed at the man of the hour.