Chapter 26: Finally

When we arrived at the shooting set we found a huge group of people setting up their equipments ready for photoshoots and interviews. I felt like I didn't belong. I mean, I'm just a backup dancer.

"Yuna, so happy you two are finally a thing." Their manager came up to me whispering with a cheerful tone. I panicked, not that he shouldn't have known but when did he get that update? "Oh, I'm sorry. I know it's a private matter but it's just that with the rumors and speculations I had to ask Hoseok who just confirmed your status this morning. Also, why are you hesitant?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know why everyone is so obsessed about it." I said under my breath.

"It's okay. It's just us. The public tho... Be careful. Today, the place here is filled with reporters. They're ruthless. If you don't want your relationship to go public or more rumors to spread, I suggest you keep a low profile until they're all gone." He said with a concerned voice. I smiled and nodded. Glad to know I have BigHit's support on this.

I was helping the staff and assistants to prepare snacks for the people on set when a gorgeous looking woman approached me. She asked for a drink and I handed her a beer. "I'm sorry, it's just so hard working behind the scenes you know?" I nodded smiling. "Sorry, how rude of me. I'm Elle, one of the behind the scenes people. But also a fan of BTS." She grinned excitedly and I smiled again. "You're Yuna, right?" -Oh shit.-

"Yes. I am." I wanted to pretend like I didn't speak English but if she knew who I am, she probably knows everything about me.

"I can't believe I'm at the same place as BTS. A mere staff with worldwide kpop group." I faked a smile. A mere staff with an interviewer badge in her pocket? Very nice, not so slick tho. As the manager said, they are ruthless. "Saw you all over social media, helping Army out. Thank you." She said with a grin. When will she get to it already? Acting as if she's an army?

"Oh, I did nothing." I said through the same fake smile that was plastered on my face.

"Oh come on.. You must be so close to the boys to do that and be here today." There it is...

"Yeah, I am. I'm basically their sister." I faked a giggle.

"Just a sister?" She asked with a smirk as she bumped her shoulder against mine. I wanted to drown the woman for being so invasive. "Come on, you're not interested in any of them? Say Jung Hoseok?"

She is ruthless.

"Ew, no." I said with disgusted impressions then acted as if I panicked. "I mean, they're like my brothers."

"Oh come on... They're way too handsome for that to be true." She would not stop.

"I'm sure they are. I just don't bat for their team." I said with a fake shy smile. She gasped.

"Oh you poor thing. People kept shipping you with them..." I nodded.

"I didn't come out to my family yet. So, please don't tell anyone or post it on the socials?" I knew that if she wanted to, she'd definitely do it. But hey, I don't mind.

"Of course!!" She said. "But you gotta tell me, are they dating anyone? Are they even active? You know... in that life?"

Is she seriously asking me this?

"I've known them enough to know that their work and their art always comes first. They love Army more than anything and they are working hard to make them happy." I said.

"So, they don't look for serious relationships?" She's gonna twist my words no matter what I say.

"Honey, if you are a true Army, you'd know how serious they are when it comes to crafting their arts and working on their careers." She tried to cut me off but I raised my hand a gesture to stop her from speaking. "Their private lives are theirs, not even I have the right to talk about them. Please be respectful? Support them for their art and stop fishing around for gossip and false accusations. They'd be disappointed if they knew Army are as invasive as your questions." I snapped and she panicked, laughed nervously and tried to reply but I cut her off again. "I don't feel comfortable around curious people with invasive investigations. Excuse me." I walked away and my eyes met the manager's as he gave me a mini thumbs-up just for me to notice. I nodded and walked away.

Later and after the boys did many photoshoots and many more interviews with several channels and magazines, we were finally able to head to the nearby beach house. We could only head there after the security made sure that everyone left and no reporters or cameramen followed us. The boys were busy filming and discovering the place so I headed down for the beach. I took off my sandals and walked along the shore as the waves tingled my skin. I wished for Jisu to be there with me, maybe Jinyoung too. As annoying as he is, he'd actually enjoy it here. The beach was so soothing and the sound of the waves was so captivating. I stood there admiring the view before I felt a set of hands creeping on my tiny waist. I jumped but he kept me in place.

"Relax baby.." He chuckled as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "You looked so beautiful, I couldn't not come down here and be with you." He hugged me warmly and left a quick peck on my neck. I smiled as I held onto his arms as well.

"We should be careful tho. What if some crazy reporter was here hiding in the bushes?" I tried to get out of his hands but he pouted against my shoulder.

"Let me enjoy this moment with my girlfriend?" My heart skipped a beat and I stopped breathing. "Breathe. I still want you alive." He chuckled and I felt my face burning. Could be because of the sun but I'd bet on being embarrassed and embraced by his strong arms.

"You gotta stop that." I said while resting my head on his hard chest and covered up my face with both hands.

"Stop what?" He said through a smirk that I could hear clearly.

"This. Making my heart flutter."

"Then be my girlfriend. Say it. I won't stop until you say it."

"Ugh.. fine." I let my hands fall down.

"No. Try again." He said as he turned me around so I could face him. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"I'll be your girlfriend. Happy?" I said while averting his loving gaze.

"Ecstatic." He said before leaning in and finally, our lips met ever so gently. One hand of his was on my lower back as the other caressed my cheek.
That could not have been more perfect than it was. It was finally official. I was finally in a relationship with my best friend.