XIV. (nsfw)

"Ingenio maximus, arte rudis." -Ovid

Maximum ingenuity, raw technique.
(referring to poet Ennius)

"Wait, where are we going, Brett?" Eddy asked, holding Brett's hand. Nobody was around so they could do what they please.

"My father and younger brother is not around. You are coming home with me tonight." Brett just said, nothing more was said after that. Eddy could not think to disagree. His heart was racing but he trusted Brett. Brett would not do anything to harm or hurt him.

The moment they entered Brett's home, no words were exchanged between them. After removing their shoes, Brett guided Eddy toward his room. Eddy looked around the house.

"Nice decorations, it is obvious that men live here." Eddy said, laughing as he sat down on Brett's bed.

"Is that so?" Brett asked, removing his blazer and setting it on the chair he had nearby.

"Yes, or maybe I am just used to my mom's taste for decor." Eddy said.

Brett removed his belt, laying it on top of the blazer he just took off. He locked the door behind them and Eddy looked at him. He loosened up his tie and never broke eye contact with Eddy.

"Brett?" Eddy asked, voice a bit small and felt his throat dry up.

"What?" Brett asked nonchalantly.

"What are you doing?"

"I am just removing my work clothes so I could be comfortable. What did you think I was doing?" Brett challenged, walking toward Eddy who was sitting on the bed.

"Nothing..." Eddy whispered.

Brett straddled his lap, slowly unbuttoning the top button of his shirt. Eddy placed a gentle peck on Brett's lips and pulled away quickly. Brett chuckled darkly and removed Eddy's top button, too.

"Darling, you cannot expect me to do anything but sleep with you after that, you know that? I am hungry for you and you cannot leave me hanging." Brett said, removing the buttons of his shirt and slipping it off his shoulders. "Now, if you do not want me proceed, I respect your decision. I need your consent before I get to devour you." Brett said, hands already on the second top button of Eddy's shirt.

There was a long silence between them. Eddy just looked at Brett's eyes and Brett did the same.

"Please be gentle with me. Take care of me and love me all night long." Eddy whispered, closing his eyes as he asked.

Brett removed the younger's shirt and greedily caressed the skin.

"I am glad you are letting me do this. I will be gentle, do not worry." Brett said, leaning down to kiss the younger man.

Brett started the kiss softly, lips moving with each other languidly. It was like their lips were dancing waltz and it was just the most gracious thing. Eddy placed his hands on the nape of Brett's neck and toyed with the hair. Brett's hands still roamed Eddy's body, exploring every inch.

Eddy tugged on Brett's hair and Brett just kissed deeper. Tracing the outline of the younger's lips with his tongue, Brett felt hungrier with lust. Eddy opened his mouth, wanting to feel Brett in his mouth. Brett still started slow, taking his time to explore. He wanted to savour the younger's taste, growing sweeter and sweeter the more he gets weaker.

Brett steadied his hands on Eddy's chest. He did not know what overtook his senses but he played with the nubs of the younger's nipples. He rolled it in between his thumb and index finger. Eddy moaned at the foreign yet pleasurable sensation. Brett used this opportunity to dominate the kiss even more.