XXVII. (nsfw)

"Amor addit inertibus alas." -Vaenius

Love adds wings to sluggish folk.

Eddy did wake up earlier. The sun was not yet rising but the horizon was bright enough that he could see his lover's feature. His lover looked at peace but Eddy was needy. He needed Brett in him. They were not one to care about physicality but if Eddy were given the chance, he would take it.

"Brett... Bretty..." Eddy whispered as he tapped him lightly.

"What?" Brett answered back with a whisper, eyes still closed.

"I need you now."

"I am here. Sleep more."

"I need you. Not like that." Eddy said as he kissed Brett's neck softly.

Brett opened his eyes in shock.

"Lovely, we cannot. Our family is in the other rooms."

"We can, just be quiet." Eddy said as he removed his own clothes from Brett's body.

"Lovely?"

"What?" Eddy asked innocently.

"You always have a knack for danger, don't you?" Brett said as he went on top of Eddy, kissing him properly.

Eddy moaned as quietly as he gave in. Their pajama tops were kept on but that did not stop Brett from kissing Eddy's neck. Brett pulled their pajama bottoms down and started to stroke Eddy's already hard member.

"Please have me now. We do not have much time." Eddy said breathlessly.

"I know, but be patient love. I do not want to hurt you. We have to prepare you." Brett said as he slicked his fingers with his saliva. He entered the willing hole but was surprised to find it a bit loose already.

"I prepared. Just have me please. I need you." Eddy said as he wrapped his legs around Brett's waist.

Brett slicked his member as he slowly entered. Eddy moaned quietly but Brett shushed him. Eddy sucked on Brett's fingers in order to keep himself quiet. Brett started thrusting at an erratic and messy pace.

Eddy was growing closer after a few moments. Even Brett was but he did not chase his release yet. He wanted Eddy to go first.

"Brett, I am almost there." Eddy said breathlessly, whispering to Brett.

Brett took this opportunity to pull out and replace his member with his fingers. He goes under the blanket and sucked on Eddy's hardened member. Eddy put his hand over his mouth as Brett was driving him to his release.

"Brett, I-" Eddy whispered-screamed as he released on Brett's mouth.

Brett continued to suck as he was making sure that Eddy was finished. Brett pulled off with a pop and emerged  back in Eddy's arms. Eddy was still shivering from pleasure as Brett pulled his fingers out.

"Brett, I want to help you, too." Eddy said as he went on top of Brett and kissed Brett.

"You need not to. I am happy to please you." Brett said as he kissed back.

"Nonsense. Let me make you feel good." Eddy said as he went down under the blanket sucked Brett to orgasm too.

He was doing his task in hand properly and Brett eventually spilled. Eddy swallowed it all and made sure Brett was cleaned when he pulled off.

"Thank you..." Brett said as he kissed Eddy's cheek. "I live for you..." Brett added.

"I live for you too, Bretty." Eddy said as he held Brett's hand.