XXIII. (nsfw)

"Acclinis falsis animus meliora recusat." -Horace

The mind intent upon false appearances refuses to admit better things.

"I tend to look and pick out your imperfections too, you know?" Brett said, giving Eddy the honesty that they promised to share.

"I can forgive you for it. I am too in love with you, you know?" Eddy said back, giving Brett a subtle peck on the lips.

"You are that in love? You can look over my imperfections?" Brett asked, looking up at his lover.

They both thank the heavens for their sanctuary. Brett's room.

"Lovely, you could be anything and I would still love you. You could suddenly wake up tomorrow looking like a middle aged man and I would still love you the same way." Eddy said, caressing his cheeks.

"Is this what love is?" Brett asked, cheek resting against the fabric of Eddy's dress shirt.

"I do not have an exact definition but I would call what we have love. Would you not, too?" Eddy whispered, running his hands through the older man's hair. Eddy starts rocking them back and forth slowly, dancing to the music that only he could hear. Brett held Eddy closer rested his face on the space available in Eddy's neck.

Oh, to be held close by your lover.

Eddy stopped swaying them and laid them down by the bed. He was on top and he softly kissed Brett everywhere. Now, he had no other intent but to shower the older man with his affections. Eddy simply wanted the man to feel always appreciated.

The kiss that sparked a thousand of pinpricks running down your veins.

Brett's hands were resting on Eddy's waist, taking all what Eddy gave him. Then, a daring move regarding Brett's hands. His hands snake under the unknowing fabric, greedily touching the skin that his hands could reach. Chest, neck, arms, collarbones; a disarray of uncharted territory being marked by those hands.

The heat of skin under cold hands.

Eddy got weak with the sensation of Brett's cold hands caressing him. Touching him as though he was something fragile, something easy to damage. Someone who is worth taking the time for.

Taking all the sweet time in the world to feel, no to burn the sensations under the skin.

Brett took off Eddy's clothes slowly while he allowed Eddy to do whatever he wanted to. The younger man settled on attacking his neck, leaving kisses and marks as if the world was ending. Eddy started unbuttoning Brett's shirt, kissing down as if begging for him to stay.

Need not to speak warm words when lips in contact with your skin are ever warmer.

Brett was weak, he could not admit it but he could show it. Brett's hands moved to Eddy's pants and quickly removed them. Eddy obliged, even if he was on top of Brett. Still, it is not a hindrance for Eddy to continue kissing his lover.

Eddy's lips went lower and he too removed Brett's pants. They are both left in their underwear and nothing more. Eddy crawled back up to kiss Brett with even more heat, not caring about anything or anyone that could disrupt them at any moment.

Even if God was the one to enter this sanctuary, as blasphemous as it sounds, making love with my lover is all that I can do.

The moment that both their underwear were pulled away, both were panting in relief and anticipation. Brett could feel the pounding of his heart against his ribcage as Eddy's lips started going lower.