XX.

"De malo, bonum." -Latin phrase

Bad from the good.

"Eddy, I have to tell you something. Just do not judge me. I need not judgment..." Belle said nervously, fiddling with her fingers.

"I do not think I could ever judge you. I have always looked up to you..." Eddy said honestly.

"I am in love with a boy younger than me..." Belle said, letting out a breath she did not realize she was holding.

"I do not necessarily think it is that bad... How old is he, anyway?" Eddy asked.

"Now, do not freak out, but he is... He is sixteen." Belle said, closing her eyes.

There was a moment of silence.

"That was what was making you nervous?" Eddy asked, looking at his older sister.

"I thought you would panic. Eddy, it usually is a big deal for other people..." Belle confessed.

"Belle, if it is love then it knows no bounds nor age. Just remember to get married when he is of consenting age. What is his name, by the way?" Eddy gently said.

"Alexander Yang..." Belle said, blushing at the name.

"Alexander Yang? Is his brother Brett Yang? I think I know him because Brett tutors me privately. He is the lawyer, right?" Eddy asked.

"He is... I am surprised you know him."

"Me too..."

Out of nowhere, Belle hugged his brother and whispered.

"Thank you for not judging, little brother..." She said as Eddy felt tears stream down the side of his neck.

Eddy hugged her back.

"Of course, Belle. If it makes you happy, then no one should be able to take that away from you."

Belle pulled away and kisses his brother's cheek.

"I love you..." She smiled.

"I love you, too."

With that, he was left to think about everything. It must have been faith that their siblings have found and loved each other despite the age gap. Gives them more the reason to continue loving each other.

Eddy just wondered, if he could accept Belle, then she would be able to accept him, no? Eddy wanted to believe so...

Belle now has someone to cherish her. It made Eddy so happy for his sister. Not to mention the fact that it was a Yang that she fell in love with. Not only that it was convenient but also great for his sister. His sister finally found the love that she deserved.

So, Eddy did what he deemed appropriate. He was walking towards Brett's house. It was not too for from him, yet not too close. It was near enough that they could visit each other but far enough for impulsive midnight escapades. It was perfect enough and he cannot wait to tell his lover the news. He knocked on the door and Brett answered it.

"Come in, I'm sure you have news?" Brett said.

"How did you know I did?" Eddy asked back.

"You would be practicing right now if you did not come to me." Brett said as he allowed Eddy to take his shoes off.

"You know me too well, Brett." Eddy said, welcoming himself into Brett's home.

"Let us go to the bedroom, shall we?"

"We shall."

They walk to his bedroom and the moment that Brett closed his door, Eddy sat on the bed and laid his head down.