XVIII. (semi-nsfw)

"Nil satis nisi optimum." -motto of the Air Training Corps and of various schools

Nothing but the best is good enough.

"Brett, please... I beg you... Do not..." Eddy said, both breathlessly and slowly.

"Eddy, just hold on for a bit. We will soon be there." Brett whispered back, kissing Eddy gently as soon as they entered his room.

"My beloved, please. I need you... Touch me for I will burst without feeling you near my skin." Eddy begged as he undressed himself quickly as Brett locked the door.

"Eddy, my love, please be patient..." Brett said as he removed his clothes as quickly as he could.

Eddy approached Brett and kissed him gently. Brett was surprised by Eddy's neediness but he does not complain. He was enjoying this, if he was honest. It makes him feel wanted.

Eddy's kiss was gentle but soon changed the moment he traced his tongue on the outline of Brett's lips. They fall on the bed with Eddy on top of Brett. Eddy was roaming his tongue around his mouth. The moment he explored, he did not use his teeth.

Brett allowed Eddy to do as he pleased but he was shocked at Eddy's next move. Eddy pulled away from the kiss and spat on his hand. He coated Brett's member with the spit and he sunk himself in.

"Lovely, prepare yourself. It will hurt if you take me without preparation..." Brett heaved, trying to control himself from spilling immediately.

"I need not care for I already have you now. It has been so long ever since I felt you and now I only need you. P-please do not take it away from me." Eddy said, sinking lower until ever single inch of Brett is in him.

"Darling, I- it is too agh!" Brett exclaimed not being able to talk due to pleasure.

Brett Yang was usually not like this, he had a lot more control and discipline especially with his sexual appetite. This was new to him. Eddy felt that he had been starved and only feeding himself full of Brett. This was both different for them, new feelings sparking up in their veins.

It is what they call desire.

Eddy kept on moving, trying to chase his own release. He did not care about Brett's protests of hurting him. Eddy did not feel the hurt. He could only feel Brett in him and around him. Brett need not to argue with Eddy anymore. Eddy was taking it in his own pace.

"Lovely, I'm close..." Brett whimpered breathlessly.

"M-me too, Bretty. Please touch me." Eddy begged, slowly rocking, teasing Brett.

Brett did not say anything but obliged to Eddy's request. Eddy immediately let go as soon as Brett touched him. Eddy was still rocking, allowing Brett chase his own release. The moment he does spill, Eddy felt fuller.

Eddy rested his head against Brett's chest and Brett repositioned them to make Eddy comfortable. They embrace each other warmly under Brett's thick blanket.

April 17, 1861

To my better half, my darling and my hopes and dreams,

I know you do not like me writing so much about you but what can I do? I love you so dearly that I cannot help but only write about you. Believe me darling, if I had another inspiration I would write about I would.

But darling, what can I do?

Your memory, your everything, it haunts me nightly. I need not to sleep to dream of your sweet, sweet embrace lingering on my body. I need not sleep to envision your godly eyes and your soft lips. Mine, I need not anything else but this heaven I am experiencing.