12

When you woke up, Spencer was gone

When you woke up, Spencer was gone. You rubbed your eyes and got out of bed, walking into the kitchen. You stopped in your tracks, watching a shirtless Spencer making an omelet. You leaned against the wall, crossing your arms and grinning.

Spencer looked up, meeting your eyes. A blush spread across his face. "I spilled coffee on my shirt," he argued, holding up his shirt with a coffee stain, seeing your grin grow wider.

You laughed gently and walked towards him, taking the shirt from his hands. "So clumsy and yet they trust you with a gun," you teased.

"Yeah, I suppose they do," he replied, frowning slightly. You smiled, looking up at his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Spence, can I ask you something," you murmured. He nodded. "I've always wanted to learn how to shoot a gun. Will you teach me?"

Spencer bit his lip and nodded. "What are you doing later?" He questioned.

"Nothing much. I have dinner with Nate but that's it."

"I'll take you to HQ and we can practice? How's that sound for?"

You grinned and jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," you gushed, kissing him. Spencer laughed at your excitation and kissed you back.

"Let's eat breakfast first. I'll call down and pull some strings to get you in there."

"You're the best," you answered, pulling away. "And you made me breakfast?"

"It's just eggs Y/N. Trust me, I'm no gourmet chef." Spencer said, reaching for the plate. You sat down at the table across from him, taking a bite of the eggs.

"This is amazing Spencer, thank you." Spencer rolled his eyes and squeezed your hand. He finished his food and stood up, kissing your cheek as he walked past. He walked into your room, grabbing his go-bag from the night before. He changed quickly, returning to the kitchen to see you on the phone.

"Mom, I'm literally getting straight A's. Yes, all my grad school apps are done. Mhm, yeah. Nate's good. No, we're still not dating nor will we ever, please let it go. Yeah, I'm seeing a new guy, yes he's nice. He's actually really sweet Mom. His name is Spencer. He's taking me shooting today. Yes, a real gun. Well, considering he's FBI, I trust his judgement. Yes, I'll tell him you said hello. Talk to you soon, tell dad I said hi. Love you mom, bye."

You clicked the end call button and looked up to see Spencer with a cocked eyebrow. "My mom says hello," you said with a smile, shaking your head lightly, as you walked past him to go get dressed. Spencer smiled at your message and pulled out his phone.

"Hey Mike, any way I can book out the range for a few hours today? Yeah just me and a new possible recruit. Thanks Mike, you're the best."

"New possible recruit?" You asked, sneaking up behind him. He spun around and rubbed the back of his neck.**