32

You scowled, watching Spencer laugh as he spoke to a blonde in the bar

You scowled, watching Spencer laugh as he spoke to a blonde in the bar. He had invited you out for drinks with the team seeing as it was the night before Thanksgiving but had been talking to her for an hour. Seaver was her name, you believed. And you did not like her, not one bit. You watched as she touched his arm, laughing at something he said.

"What's wrong love?" Penelope asked, looking at you in worry. You shook your head, smiling at the red-haired genius. "Listen, I may not be a profiler, but I know a fake smile."

"It's nothing Penny, just thinking about something."

"Well stop. We're at a bar, drink, have fun, dance," she said, pushing a shot into your hand.

"PG, you know I don't drink," you argued. She rolled her eyes and took the shot from your hand, gulping it down.

"Let's go dance at least," she said, standing up and taking your hand. You nodded, looking at Spencer for a second. "Spencer won't mind," she added.

"Ok, ok, let's go," you relented, walking onto the dance floor to join Emily and Derek. Derek grabbed your hand and spun you, causing you to laugh. You spent the next 15 minutes dancing with him, Penelope, and Emily, having a blast. You thought you had seen Spencer staring at you, but you looked over and saw he was sitting at the bar talking to Hotch. You excused yourself from the dance floor and made your way to him, smiling.

His eyes met yours, and, for a second, you could see anger in them. You tilted your head, confused. "Spence," you whispered, leaning into him. He hummed in response, his arm wrapping around your waist, holding you tightly against him.

"How is the grad program going?" Hotch asked, giving you a right-lipped smile.

"As good as it can be. My research is really picking up, we just got more funding," you said with a grin. "And how's my main man Jack? I miss him."

"He misses you too, he says you're his favorite person to talk about super heroes with. Speaking of Jack, I should get going," Hotch said before turning and walking away.

"Spencer," you whispered again, his arm crushing your hip. "You're hurting me," you muttered, causing him to release you immediately, looking at you gently.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry," he replied. You shook your head, kissing his cheek quickly. You know he wasn't fond of PDA in front of his team but you couldn't help yourself, you felt bad for making him feel bad. "Y/N," he whispered.

"Mhm?"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, causing you to raise an eyebrow.

"What kind of question is that?" you muttered, stepping between his legs and cupping his face. He smiled and kissed you, his hands holding your hips. You pulled away, head reeling from his kiss, your legs shaking.

"You're mine," he said forcefully, causing you to yelp.

"Spence?" You murmured breathlessly.

"Mine. Got that?" He demanded, his hands being the only thing to hold you up. You nodded, resting your head against his chest, not knowing where this anger came from. "Good."

"Can we go home? I'm tired," you asked, wanting to leave.  Spencer smiled and nodded.

"Anything for you, pretty girl," he replied, lacing his fingers with yours. Spencer wobbled, you realizing he was drunk. Spencer never drank enough to get drunk, what was wrong with him?

You wrapped and arm around his waist and guided him out of the bar, waving bye to the rest of the team. You got him into the passenger seat of his car, moving to the drivers seat. You turned to put your seatbelt on and, instead, felt Spencer's mouth on your neck. You pushed him off of you, upset at him for acting like this. He frowned, looking at you sadly. "Y/N? Do you not love me anymore?"

Your eyes widened, as you turned and faced him, turning on the car light. "Spencer, what are you talking about?"

"Do you still love me?" He asked again, his voice quivering.** You sighed, unbuckling your seatbelt and reaching over, holding his face in your hands.

"Like I said before, I'm yours. I love you with my whole heart, never ever doubt that," you whispered. He sighed, kissing your lips hastily, pulling you into his lap. You squealed, his arms roaming your body quickly.

"I need you," he muttered. You pulled away, frowning.

"Spencer you're acting irrational," you said. It was his turn to frown.

"Am I not allowed to want to have sex with my girlfriend?" He asked plainly. You raised your eyebrow, narrowing your eyes.

"Spencer that's not what I mean and you know it. I don't want sex to just be something you use to avoid things. Talk to me baby."

"So not only do you not love me, but now you don't want to sleep with me? That's just great," he muttered. You groaned, kissing him urgently. He relaxed. His hand gripped your thigh, kissing you back roughly.

"Talk to me. You may not want to but I need you to use your words," you whispered, your face inches from his.

Spencer sighed and held your face gently. "You were flirting with that guy," he said, as if it were a simple fact.

You pulled away, confused. "What guy?"

"Right when we got to the bar. The guy came up to you when I went to say hi to Emily. And he had his hand on your shoulder. And then you smiled at him and pulled out your phone. And then, you smiled and laughed some more."

"Oh my intelligent idiot, he asked me for my number. And I said I had a boyfriend that I loved and I showed him our pictures from France and then I pointed at you and told him how smart you were," you said plainly, your hands playing with his hair. "And then I told him how much I loved you and mentioned that Emily was single," you continued.

Spencer's face broke out into a smile, kissing you gently. You pushed him off of you, frowning. "You acted like this because a man flirted with me? Spencer, you don't see me freaking out when you were flirting with that blonde agent. I'm not happy about it but I didn't question your love for me."

"Seaver? I wasn't flirting with her. No, definitely not. Never. Not when I have you," he reassured you, his hands roaming your torso. "I'm sorry, pretty girl. I was being stupid."

You nodded, reaching up and turning the light in the car off. "I love you," he muttered, kissing your collarbone. You hummed in response, his gentle touch giving you goosebumps.

"Home?" you asked, running your fingers through his hair.

"Anywhere is home with you," he said, kissing you again.

-

I got a 100 on that physics exam I was procrastinating, let's all take a moment of silence for that. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.