25

Hello folks, just some fun tidbits.

1.) I imagine season 5/6 reid here but you do what you like the most obviously.

2.) part of Y/N is based on me, as self-inserts usually are. I try to stay away from specific features to make it easily applicable to as many people as possible.

3.) I'm trying to line it up with the show but I changed some plot points and moved some around. But, for the most part, it's pretty sequential to the show.

Anyway, enjoy!

————-

You spent the day showing Spencer around your hometown. It was a small suburb twenty minutes from Providence. You started by taking him to your favorite coffee shop where you made him try a latte called 'caramel overload'. Spencer loved it, given he drank his coffee with the most amount of sugar you'd ever seen.

"I see diabetes in your future," you teased, wiping whipped cream off his nose, licking your finger.

"Hmmm, it's worth it," he replied, pulling you in for a sweet kiss. You smiled against his lips, pulling away and leaning into his side.

"Where to next?" he asked, snaking his arm around your waist.

"Book store?" You asked, watching Spencer's eyes light up.** You took that as a yes as you pulled him across the town square to the book store.  He watched you happily as you pulled out books you thought were interesting, picking each of them up. He bought you every book you had liked, causing you to fall in love with him even more.

"Spencer, this isn't necessary."

"I will buy you anything. I just want you to be happy."

"Well, good thing you make me happier than any material object ever can," you whispered, pushing him against a bookshelf to kiss him. Spencer smiled, your sudden PDA turning him on.

"Y/N, if you keep kissing me, we may have to find an empty room."

You laughed, hitting his chest lightly. "Don't tempt me Spencer," you teased, causing his eyes to widen. You laughed harder, knowing he was all talk.

"That's it, we're going back," Spencer muttered. You rolled your eyes but didn't argue. Spencer pulled you out of the store and spun you into his arms. You smiled and sank into his side as he led you to your car.

Y/N? Is that you?" You heard, grimacing. The voice belonged to a person you were not very fond of. You stopped and sighed, looking at Spencer with a sorry look.

"James! How are you?" you said, fake happiness dripping from your voice.

James smiled, stepping closer. "I'm good. How have you been? How's Georgetown?"

"It's good, I'm good," you said squinting your eyes, Spencer's grasp around you tightening. You leaned into him slightly more.

"I've missed seeing you. We should catch up," he flirted, causing you to to take a gulp.