60

You blushed as Spencer kissed your left hand, his fingers playing with your ring as you stood in line at the airport

You blushed as Spencer kissed your left hand, his fingers playing with your ring as you stood in line at the airport. He flashed his badge, the TSA agent stopping you as you tried to follow him. "She's my wife," Spencer said, pulling you into his side. "Not a lie this time," he whispered, kissing your cheek. You grinned as you made your way to the gate.

"Spencer, will you tell me where we're going now?"

"No, it's a surprise," he muttered, kissing your nose.

"Spencer, please," you whined, your hands lacing around his neck.

"Y/N this little stunt didn't work on our first date and it certainly won't work now," he retorted. You laughed and leaned into his arms as he pulled you into a seat. "Mrs. Reid, I love you," he whispered.

You looked up, biting your lip. "Spence, I don't think we ever discussed last names," you began. He looked at you, his hand loosening from its spot on your hip. "I want to keep my last name. You know, I got my degree with it, I published my paper with it, and as my parent's only child, I want to keep it going," you rambled.

Spencer smiled and nodded his head. "I was never under the impression you were legally changing your name. Nor would I ever ask you to. No need for two Dr. Reid's."

"You amaze me every day," you muttered, lacing your fingers with his. He pulled you up as the plane began to board. The boarding agent stopped you and smiled.

"Let me guess, just married?" He asked, making you nod.

"Yeah," you replied, Spencer's grip around you tightening.

"I thought so. I'm upgrading you two to first class," he said.

"It's a transatlantic flight, that has to be a crazy upgrade," Spencer said. You hit him gently, rolling your eyes.

"What he means is thank you. We really appreciate it," you interjected. Spencer nodded, giving the man a tight-lipped smile. You led him onto the connector, from where the flight attendant ushered you to your seats. "This cannot be real," you whispered, looking around.

There were two seats next to each other, with a sliding door on the side for privacy. There was enough space to lay down. You flopped onto the seat, Spencer following you.

"Well, it's one of the largest commercial aircrafts, not to mention a double decker," Spencer replied, collapsing that armrest between you, his hands snaking around your waist, pulling you into his arms.

"Oh shush," you retorted. "You know what this means right?"

"Hmm?"

"We can finally join the mile high club," you teased. Spencer's cheeks flushed, looking at your face in surprise before he hid his face in the space next to your neck.

"Please don't tease me," he muttered into your hair. You grinned, nestling into his arms.

"Spence, I'm really happy that we get a break."

"Me too pretty girl. I think you'll like where we're heading."

Two hours into the flight you went to the restroom. Spencer was reading a book when you came back. You sat down in your seat, kissing him on the cheek before pulling out your phone. He smiled and returned to the book in front of him. You dropped your phone, waiting a moment before leaning down to get it.

A couple seconds later, you emerged between Spencer's legs, propping your elbows up on his knees. He looked at you and shook his head. "You have to be quiet," you whispered, your hands reached for his belt. Spencer muttered softly about this being illegal and how bad of an idea this was. His complaints stopped as soon as your lips encircled him, replaced with his head being thrown back as he tried not to make a sound.**

He stopped you by grabbing your shoulders. "Come here," he whispered, pulling you towards him. You settled onto his lap, frowning.

"Was that not ok?"

"That was amazing, however, the definition of the club you mentioned earlier was a bit different," he said as his lips touched your ear. "Take off your underwear and try not to make any noise," he finished, making you gravitate closer to his body, rubbing against him.

You quickly pulled down your leggings, settling onto his lap again. He lifted you slightly before pushing into you, his hands holding your hips tightly. You bit your lip, whimpering as he repeated his movements, his lips kissing a path up and down your throat, biting occasionally. He sped up, causing you to bite down on his shoulder in an attempt to muffle your moans.

"God Spencer, I love it when you take control," you whispered, burrowing your head in the crook of his neck, your breathing heavy as you released. He smiled and kissed the top of your head, his arms, rubbing your back.

"Baby, that was so good. You were so good," he said as you pulled away and met his eyes. You kissed him, Spencer groaning against your lips. "But you have to stop."

"Stop?" You asked softly. "Or what?"

"Or else I'm going to have you screaming my name so loud that everyone on this plane knows you're mine," he replied, making you freeze. You climbed off of him, pulling your leggings back up. He shook his head as he zipped up his pants, leaning over and pressing a kiss to your lips. "How about some rest?"

"Feeling tired? Good sex can do that to a person, you know?" You teased, making him blush.

"Using my own words against me, I'm not surprised."

-

8 hours later you landed, Spencer covering your ears as they announced the location. "Spence, you're being ridiculous," you muttered. He smiled and kissed your nose, standing up.

Spencer led you out of the airplane into the terminal and you grinned. "Rome?" you asked, looking up at him.

"Kinda," he whispered. You pulled his tie, kissing him softly.

"Kinda?"

"One more surprise," he answered, guiding you to a car outside the airport. You looked at him in confusion. "You've waited this long, what's a couple more hours?"

You huffed, nodding as you slid into the car, Spencer lacing his hand with yours. 3 hours later, the car pulled up to a gorgeous cliff side villa. "Spencer, how?" you asked, getting out of the car.

"It's Rossi's. He offered it to me after I proposed. I thought you would love it."

You grinned, jumping into his arms. "If we weren't already married, I'd be dragging you to a chapel," you whispered. Spencer blushed, kissing you. He carried you into the mansion, closing the door with his foot.

"How about we consummate our marriage, this time on a real bed?"

You kissed him in response, your fingers in his hair. "How about we consummate it in a few other places too?"

-

I have a few more chapters before I think this book will be done. BUT, I have another idea and I think I'll be publishing the first chapter of that book soon so I'll announce it when it's ready. I do hope you guys will check it out and love it as much as this one.