56

You returned home that night, hugging Spencer tightly in the entrance of your home

You returned home that night, hugging Spencer tightly in the entrance of your home. "You know I meant nothing I said earlier, right? I knew it had to look real, I'm so sorry," you whispered, making Spencer pull away slightly.

He tilted your head up, tracing your jaw line softly. "I know pretty girl. You know I didn't either."

"I know," you said, kissing his cheek. "I love you," you added as you separated from him and began up the stairs. He watched you carefully. You were so fragile, so small, and yet so dauntless. He grinned, following you into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. "Spence? What are you doing?" you asked, turning and looking at him in confusion.

"I don't appreciate being teased," he whispered, walking towards you, removing his tie. "And you teased me earlier in class."

You gulped, looking up at him as he reached you, his arm snaking around your waist. "Spencer, we've had a crazy day."

"Let's forget it forever," he muttered, his lips attaching to your neck. You shuddered in his arms, drawing yourself closer to his body. "Is that a yes? I need you to use your words," he said, tilting your face so you met his eyes.

"Spencer," you said softly, your hands holding his face gently. "I want you to make me forget my own name."

Spencer smiled, placing his lips on yours, his hands, holding the sides of your waist. They traveled upwards, peeling your dress off. You broke apart for a second, as he pulled it off the top of your head.

His lips found yours again, his hands unhooking your bra. "You've been a bad girl today, haven't you?" he asked, making you nod.

"Yes," you said breathlessly as his teeth played with your nipple, his soft lips bringing you waves of pleasure.

"And what happens to bad girls?" he asked, pulling away, making you whine.

"They get punished," you replied, pushing his head back to your chest. Spencer pinned your hands above your head, looking into your eyes with his dark hazel ones.

"You do as I say," he muttered, capturing your lips. You frowned as he pulled away, making him chuckle.

"Spencer, please," you said in desperation, his fingers toying with your underwear.

"Please what?" he asked innocently, his fingers tracing your center.

"Please," you whispered, his fingers speeding up as you did so. "Fuck me Dr. Reid."

"Fuck you?" He asked, his fingers stopping as you reached your edge.

"Please," you begged.

Spencer smiled, reaching for his belt. "Anything for you princess." In a matter of seconds, Spencer was completely undressed, pulling you onto the bed.

"Spencer, oh god," you whispered, your breathing returning to normal.

"Are you ok pretty girl?" He asked, his finger tracing your lip.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," you assured, kissing him. He smiled, wiping between your legs, making you flinch. He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you sure you're ok?" he reconfirmed.

"Just a little sensitive," you said, leaning against your arm. Spencer grinned and reached down, kissing you passionately. You smiled against his lips, your hands cupping his face.

"I love you," he spoke softly, laying down next to you. You curled into his open arms, resting your head on his chest.

"I can't wait to marry you Spence," you said quietly before letting sleep overcome you. He smiled at your words, kissing the top of your head.

-

You were awoken to Spencer planting kisses on your forehead. "Hi princess, sleep well?" he asked. You smiled, leaning up and meeting his lips.

"So well." Spencer pulled away and turned. You frowned, seeing the marks on his back. "Spence, I scratched you badly," you whispered. He turned and looked at you, a smile on his lips.

"It's not a problem, last night was incredible." You kissed him again, rolling out of bed and falling over. He laughed at you, standing up and picking you up. "I didn't know I was that good."

You rolled your eyes. "I won't be able walk all day."

"That may be an issue," he whispered. "You have to come down to the bureau for some paperwork."

"I can't even stand, Spence. I'm going to hobble into your office and everyone's going to know."

Spencer shrugged, placing you down in the shower and reaching for his t-shirt that you were currently wearing as your pajamas. "Know what?" He asked innocently, making you laugh.

"Know that you are insanely talented in areas other than just academics," you whispered, kissing him as he reached around you and turned on the water.

"Today's just a paperwork day. Swing by close to lunch and we'll get a meal," he said, grabbing a loofah and some body wash, rubbing it on your chest.

"My eyes are up here," you teased, making him blush.

"It's not like I haven't seen it all before," he muttered, spinning you in his arms and washing your back. You laughed, relaxing into his arms, enjoying the warm water.

You eventually left the shower, Spencer giving you a kiss before leaving for work. You curled up on the bed, turning on a random movie as you worked on some data analysis. You finally finished your work around 11 am and stood up, changing into a pair of leggings and a blouse, finishing it off with converse. You looked at yourself in the mirror and bit your lip.

"Whatever," you muttered, picking up your purse and running out of the house. You reached the building and flashed your visitor pass, entering the elevator.

Meanwhile, Spencer sat at his desk, rubbing his shoulder.** "Rough night?" Morgan teased, making Spencer roll his eyes. You walked into to bullpen, as Morgan looked up and grinned. "Hey, what did you do to our resident genius?"

"Me? I didn't do a thing," you muttered, leaning down and wrapping your arms around his neck. Spencer looked up and smiled at you.

"I just slept weird," Spencer defended.

"Alright, sure. Although I think you didn't sleep last night based on how this one is walking," he teased again before walking away. You shook your head at him, Spencer squeezing your hand.

"Ready for lunch? Then we'll come back and finish up the papers?"

"Mhm, although I was dreaming about an afternoon delight," you whispered in his ear, watching him stiffen.

"Don't make me get the handcuffs for tonight," Spencer warned as he stood up, making you laugh.

"Kinky, Doctor Reid. I'm on board."

-

I just wanted to throw in a filler. Hope you enjoyed