21

It had been a week since Spencer's accident

It had been a week since Spencer's accident. Luckily, it was also the Winter break for you. You had insisted Spencer come stay with you, seeing as your apartment building had an elevator.  You also made sure he didn't move an inch more than he needed to.

He was happy to spend time with you, because he loved you. But he was growing increasingly annoyed with you treating him like he was exceptionally fragile. Every time he would try to touch you, you would stop him, out of fear that he would strain himself. And, you refused to sleep in bed with him, worried you would hurt him. So, you had been camping out on the couch and he didn't like that one bit.

Now, it was Monday afternoon and you had to go to a meeting. You kissed him goodbye before leaving. A few hours later you returned to your apartment, only to find he wasn't in the living room.

You worried about where he was. "Spence, I'm back," you said, trying to find him. You heard a groan from the bathroom and opened the door to find him leaning against the shower wall, breathing heavily.

"Y/N," he whimpered, his eyes meeting yours. You blushed, realizing he probably didn't want you seeing him like this.

"Spence, I'm so sorry, I was just worried," you muttered, turning to leave.

"Come here," he said, causing you to turn and raise an eyebrow.

"Spencer," you began, being cut off.

"I said, come here," he demanded. You gulped, walking closer. "Join me."

"Spencer," you started again. He groaned and pulled you into the shower, getting you completely wet.

"Shhh," he whispered, his fingers holding the hem of your shirt. You hummed happily as he peeled it off of you, throwing it over the shower door. "You're beautiful," he muttered, kissing your neck. You pushed him off gently.

"Spencer. Don't interrupt me this time. I don't want you to strain yourself."

"Y/N," he whined. You kissed him lightly, pulling away. "Don't go."

"I never said anything about me, Dr. Reid," you teased, dropping to your knees. You watched as his eyes flew open, looking down at you.

"Y/N, I-" he began to protest before you began bobbing your head up and down. His words cut off as he gripped your hair, pulling on it. You kept going, feeling him beginning to shake. "Y/N, don't stop, please," he begged, yanking your hair.

In a minute, he began to quiver. "I'm going to come, Y/N," he muttered, his head resting against the wall of the shower as his grip on your hair relaxed. You finished him off, swallowing. He took a few deep breaths, looking down to see you on the floor in front of him, looking up as you wiped your mouth. "Good god, I love you," he breathed, causing you to grin.

"That was ok?" You asked.

"Is there anything you can't do?" He asked. "Come here," he continued.** You stood up, facing him as water fell onto you. His hands moved down your sides, one sneaking between your legs.

"Spencer," you warned.

"Let me touch you. I've been trying all week." You sighed, feeling bad. You had been trying to give him time before doing anything too physically demanding.

"Spence, really, I'm fine," you said, kissing him gently. He frowned, moving away from you. "I love you and that's all I need right now," you reassured him. He nodded, leaning down to kiss you again.

You stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling away, reaching for the soap. "Well, I might as well actually shower now that I'm sopping wet."

Twenty minutes later you were on the couch with Spencer, cuddling into him. "I hope you didn't mind me interrupting," you whispered.

"I was not expecting you to be home so soon. Im not complaining though, the image of you on your knees is a new favorite," he whispered, causing you to pull away.

"Spencer!" you shrieked, hitting his chest.

"I have an eidetic memory, you can't blame me."

"That's fair. I have a question, you can say no if you think it's a bad idea."

"None of your ideas could ever be bad," he said soothingly.

"I don't know how your job is with Holidays. But, if you can, I'd love for you to come spend Christmas with my family?"

Spencer smiled at the thought, hugging you tightly. "Of course I'll come Y/N," he answered, causing you to smile.

"I was thinking we could fly? Unless you wanted to drive. But Providence is 6 hours by car, so that trip is a bit long. That's why I always opt to fly. But, you may not want to fly with your leg. Oh my god, your leg! Am I crushing it? I'm so sorry," you rambled, causing Spencer to laugh and press a kiss to your lips to shut you up.

"Slow down beautiful," he whispered. "We can fly, I'll book us tickets in the morning ok? My leg is fine, don't you dare move, I haven't been able to hold you all week and it's been torture. And, no more sleeping on the couch. I want you in my arms for as long as I'm here."

You nodded, relaxing back into his arms. He hummed happily, as you trailed your fingers up and down his arms gently. He was your everything and you were his.