51

I feel evil after that last chapter so here's some more context I guess?? I really wasn't going to write it this way but the comments gave me ideas

Also! I was reading a fic ( I dont remember the name but if I remember or you think you know it, comment it so I can credit them!!) but they had gifs of Spencer in every chapter and I really like the idea so I will be doing that. (And adding them to the earlier chapters too :) )

 (And adding them to the earlier chapters too :) )

-

Everyone gathered in the round table room, watching you and Spencer carefully. "I know this sounds insane. I know, but somethings not right. And I just need you guys to see if anything makes sense," you said, handing garcia the file and sitting down on the chair Spencer pulled up next to him. He reached for your hand, kissing it softly before resting it in his lap. His thumb traced little patterns on it, relaxing you immensely.

"Alright my lovely people. Y/N is missing time. She's also having strange nightmares and retaining memories that aren't possible."

"Garcia, what does this have to do with us? We're the BAU. No offense Y/N," JJ said softly.

"We are the best at profiling behavior and picking up cues. We may be able to figure out what's happening with her. But, this is on our own time, not the bureau's. Is everyone ok with that?" Hotch explained, squeezing your shoulder as he walked by.

Everyone nodded, making you bite your lip. They were like your second family and you loved them immensely.

After two hours of discussing, Spencer shook his head, slamming his fist on the table. "It's not schizophrenia. She's not having a schizophrenic break. She's 23. It's unlikely. Besides, I would know, having dealt with it firsthand."

"Spence, you're too close to this. It adds up. Delusions, hallucinations, catatonic behavior in that she lost a day, insomnia, the forgetfulness. She didn't cry like she usually does, which indicates withdrawal of emotion."

"But schizophrenics rarely acknowledge they have symptoms. And she's the one telling me all of this." Spencer argued.

"Spence, you know those studies don't apply to those of us with high IQ's," you said softly. He turned and looked at you, a frown plastered on his face. "It's possible that's what's happening. It would make sense."

"No!" He shouted. Morgan grimaced, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back gently.

"Pretty boy, it's ok. If it's early, maybe we can do something. How about we take little Miss genius here to the hospital to do some checkups and go from there?"

You nodded and stood up, reaching for Spencer's hand. "Thank you guys. I really appreciate the help," you said as you left with Spencer in tow.

The room was silent, watching the two of you leave. Everyone met eyes, not saying anything, regret filling the air. Poor Spencer. Poor you.

Spencer was also silent the entire ride to the hospital. You got out of the car once he parked, walking into the hospital to the neurologist's office on the 4th floor. You stopped outside the door and grabbed Spencer, kissing him softly. "Baby, I'm sorry."

"Stop," he muttered, pulling your lips to his again.

"What?" you asked, confused.

"Dont apologize. We don't even know for sure yet. And even if you have schizophrenia, I won't stop loving you. I won't leave you. I promise."

You softened, wrapping your arms around him, putting your face against his chest. "I love you," you whispered, pulling away and walking into the room. The doctor decided to keep you over the next 3 days for a sleep study and other tests. You looked at Spencer, who was outwardly upset at the fact that he wouldn't be able to see you for those 3 days.

The doctor gave you a few moments to say goodbye. As soon as she left, he kissed you, making your heart pound. "I love you," he said reassuringly.

"Spence, I'm scared," you whispered

"Scared?" he asked, pulling away to look into your eyes.

"I'm scared of my own mind," you replied. Before he could respond, the doctor came in and escorted you out. You have him a little wave before being moved to the inpatient wing of neurology.

Spencer, on the other hand, went back to work, trying to clear his mind. He walked into the bullpen, everyone's eyes on him as he walked into the round table room and closed the door. He crumbled to the ground, sobbing at the thought of losing you like this.**

Spencer sat up at the sound of heel clicks getting louder. He watched the door open and everyone filter in, Garcia leading. "I was sitting at my desk in my office when i realized something. You have cameras in your house."

"I have what?" Spencer asked, standing up, brushing his pant legs.

"Cameras. They were already installed when I found the listing and I forgot to tell you. But, I've been turning them on while we're away at cases."

"Ok?"

"So, when we left for Alaska, they automatically turned on."

"And?" Morgan asked, leaning against the table.

"See for yourself," Garcia said, clicking the button on the remote and sharing her screen on the projector.