33

It was finals week and you had one last exam before you could head home for the holidays

It was finals week and you had one last exam before you could head home for the holidays. Spencer was going to fly in for Christmas and you would go spend New Years with his mom. You were excited to see Diana, but not excited for her questions.

You sat in the library at 8pm, wanting nothing more than to be done with exam. But it wasn't for another two days and you couldn't stop studying for it, despite knowing you would pass it. Your phone buzzed and you picked it up, a smiling at the message.

Spencer: "Hey pretty girl what are you doing right now?"

Y/N: "Studying in the library for an exam tomorrow."

You put your phone down so you could focus. It chimed again and you picked it up, slightly annoyed. He knew you had to study, but you also had been very distant ever since thanksgiving. Not on purpose, things had just gotten crazy and you were still a little annoyed with the thanksgiving debacle.

Spencer: "What floor?"

Y/N: "Why?"

Spencer: "I wanted to send you some chocolate chip cookies, I know they're your favorite."

You smiled lightly, thinking about how absolutely perfect this man was. You also missed him. You were obsessed with his smile, and longed for his warm hugs and his soft kisses.

Y/N: "1st floor. Tell whoever is bringing it to come up the stairs from the outside and then turn right, I'm in the middle of the room."

Spencer: "What are you wearing?"

Y/N:" A red and white blazer with a black turtleneck underneath. Although I'd be wearing a lot less if you were here"

You grinned, imagining the blush on Spencer's face. You hoped he wasn't with the rest of the team. Derek would tease poor Spence into oblivion and Emily would join in. Between the two of them, he was like a little brother.

Spencer: "Such a naughty girl. They should be there soon. Happy studying."

Y/N: "Wish you were here, I'd love a distraction."

You smiled lightly and put the phone down, refocusing on the neuropharmacology book in front of you.

"Delivery for a miss (Y/N) from-" a voice spoke as your head shot up. He was cut off by your quiet shriek. You stood up at lightning speed and threw your arms around him, attracting the attention of people around you. Spencer laughed, holding your waist.

"Oh you're here? But how? Oh my god I missed you Spence," you rambled, running your hands through his hair. He smiled and kissed your temple sweetly.

"Woah, woah, slow down pretty girl. Don't make me drop your cookies," he teased.** You released him, taking the dessert.

"You're here," you whispered.

"I'm here," he replied, picking up your textbook. "And I remember someone asking for a distraction," he whispered, leaning down to your ear. You shivered, your body naturally gravitating towards him.

"My apartment?" you said quietly, your voice soft but forceful. Spencer nodded, lacing his fingers with yours as he picked up your backpack. You frowned but he shook his head.

"Let me be chivalrous Y/N."

The moment you closed the front door of your apartment, clothes began flying. Spencer hurriedly pushed you against a wall, his lips against yours. "I love you." he said, lifting you into his arms, and carrying you to your bed.

"I love you," you whispered, tangling yourself with him.

You woke up to sunlight streaming in from your window, Spencer pressed up against you. You turned in his arms, kissing him softly. His eyes opened, smiling at you.

"Oh I could get used to this," he muttered, holding your face in his hands. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome," you replied, kissing him again. "How long do I have you for?"

"Till after New Years," he whispered. You grinned, sitting up.

"A month with you? How did you swing this?"

"Hotch gave us extended time. Said we deserved it."

"Remind me to thank Aaron," you muttered, standing up and heading to the bathroom. Spencer rolled his eyes and followed you, wrapping his arms around your waist as you brushed your teeth. He kissed your neck before frowning. "What's wrong Spence?"

"I bruised you," he muttered. You moved the neckline of your top, seeing marks left by Spencer.

"Well, well, Spence, chivalry may be dead," you teased, reaching up and kissing him sweetly. "I didn't mind you giving them to me so don't worry about it."

"Y/N, you're sure?"

"Positive, my love," you reassured.

-
Two days later, you and Spencer piled into your car, driving to your parents house. You drove because he hated your car. You thought she had character. He said she was too blue.

You arrived at your house, pulling up to Lola and Nate sitting on your front step, chatting. You grinned and ran out of the car, tackling them both. "I missed you guys," you shrieked. Spencer rolled his eyes and laughed, getting your bags from the trunk.

"Y/N," Nate began, pulling away. "We have something to tell you."

"You and Lola are dating, yeah I've known for months. Anyway, are you going to go help Spencer with the bags? There's got to be a reason I keep you around," you teased, turning away and hugging Lola again.

Nate's eyes widened, shaking his head. "Started dating a profiler and became one herself," he muttered. You and Lola laughed.

"How long have you known?" Lola asked, following you inside.

"I figured it out when I called Nate on Halloween," you said with a smile. "Nate would never say the phrase 'solid as a rock.' But you, you say it all the time."

"No way you figured it out from that!"

"No I'm kidding. I have your locations dummy. That many sleepovers does not equal friendship. I've known you both for 12 years now. Don't act like this wasn't inevitable."

Lola laughed, throwing her arm around your shoulder. She turned and smiled at Spencer. "You've rubbed off on her," she said. Spencer smiled, kissing the top of your head.

"It's more that she's become the best part of me."

-
I have 2 things to say. The first is that I finally caught up on all that biochem I was procrastinating and boy do I hate myself right now. Secondly, in this household, we do not tolerate Nate slander. Guy best friends are chill, I promise (at least some of the time).