18

The rest of the day was spent relaxing at Spencer's, watching TV and eating takeout for lunch

The rest of the day was spent relaxing at Spencer's, watching TV and eating takeout for lunch. You went on an evening stroll, Spencer insisting on buying you ice cream.

You got birthday cake and Spencer chose mint chocolate chip. He got some on his nose and you went to wipe it off, him catching your hand and kissing it gently. You blushed, being shocked by how comfortable he had become with touching you and showing you affection, especially in person. Spencer was so awkward, but not with you. And that made you exceptionally happy, because he really loved you and this is how he showed it.

"Y/N?" Spencer asked, as you walked hand in hand back to his apartment.

"Hmm?"

"I know you have classes tomorrow. But, did you want to stay over?" You smiled at him, nodding.

"I wouldn't give up the chance to use you as my personal body pillow," you teased, leaning into him.

"Is that all I'm good for?" he questioned, feigning hurt. You nodded, causing him to pick you up and throw you over his shoulder.

"Spencer! Put me down!" you shrieked, pounding on his back.

"You insult me and then expect no repercussions?" he joked, putting you down as he reached his apartment building. You grinned, kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry for what I said. You're more than a body pillow. You're also a good source of warmth," you joked. Spencer pursed his lips, grabbing you from behind as you tried to run away from him.

"Keep teasing me and see what I do in response," he muttered, spinning you in his arms. You rolled your eyes, his threats being empty as usual. He reached around you and unlocked the door, pushing you inside gently. You pouted jokingly, crossing your arms.

Spencer laughed at you, poking your nose. "Come, I'll read to you," he said, making his way to the couch. You followed, taking a seat next to him, leaning your head against his shoulder. He patted his leg, signaling for you to come closer. You climbed into his lap, smiling as he began to read from one of your favorite books, The Great Gatsby.

"I never liked Daisy," you muttered, causing him to stop.

"Why?" Spencer asked, closing the book.

"Because, she led Gatsby on. She was married and had a kid and yet she frolicked with Gatsby. She made him think that with wealth, he could get her. And don't forget that she killed Myrtle and Gatsby took the blame, and died because of it," you ranted, talking fast and moving your hands.

Spencer grinned and waited until you were finished to kiss you, pinning you down on the couch roughly. You moaned, breathing heavily as his mouth moved to your neck. You craned your neck, giving him better access while wrapping your fingers in his hair, tugging gently. He bit down on your neck, causing you to throw your head back.

Your chest rose and fell quickly once Spencer let go of you. You looked up at him, your eyes fluttering. "What was that for?"

"You're so passionate about everything. It's so attractive," he replied, his thumbs rubbing your collarbone. You shivered under his touch, cupping his cheek gently.

"Spencer? Will you play chess with me?" you asked, looking at the untouched chess board that sat on his center table. You watch him furrow his brows, running his tongue over his lip.

"I haven't played in a while," he said, sitting up. You figured that much out, seeing the dust surrounding the pieces.You followed is movements, watching him closely.

"If you don't want to, it's ok," you replied, smiling at him. He frowned, shaking his head.

"No, no, let's play," he said, pulling the board closer. You smiled, crossing your legs. "Though I'm pretty good so you'll most likely lose," he continued, putting his hair behind his ear.

You rolled your eyes, reaching to move a piece. "Ok Mr. 187, you're on," you whispered.** Twenty minutes later, you moved your knight. "Checkmate," you said grinning. Spencer looked at you in awe as he pulled you into his lap.

"There's only ever been one person to ever beat me," he muttered.

"Well, now there's two," you said with a smile. "I may have forgotten to mention that I was a chess champion in high school."

"You're mind-boggling. I can't believe you spend your time with me," he murmured. You shook your head, pressing your lips to his.

"You're one of my favorite people on the planet Spence. I am hopelessly in love with you," you whispered. You kissed him again, getting lost in him.

Spencer pulled away first, picking you up and carrying you to bed. He got up and changed, putting on a pair of sweatpants. He handed you one of his shirts, which you happily put on. You loved wearing his clothes, they smelled just like him. It was the scent of bergamot and musk, and it had become your new favorite.

You wrapped yourself in his arms, his hands tracing patterns down your arm. "Goodnight my love," he whispered, kissing your head. You smiled, burrowing your face in his chest.

"I love you," you mumbled, sleep overcoming you.
-

I decided on doing a cute little filler chapter this time around, hope you liked it