63

Hi guys! My new story (a Spencer Reid fanfic of course) called Vellichor is now up on my page! I would love if you checked it out.

-

You woke Spencer up with kisses, making him smile as he opened his eyes. He grabbed your hips and pulled you against him. "Wake me up like this more often," he whispered, making you giggle.

"Good morning Spence."

"Good morning princess," he replied, kissing you again. You pulled away, standing up and wrapping a robe around your body. "Oh, I wish you would take that off," he moaned, making you giggle again.

"Spencer!" you shrieked, turning on the water in the shower. You began to wash your hair, feeling Spencer appear next to you. "We don't have time for this," you groaned, his hands trailing the sides of your body.

Spencer ignored you, kissing you gently. "Alright, we may have time for this," you whispered, wrapping your arms around his neck.

30 minutes later you and Spencer were ready for your day. You were having a team and family brunch at Rossi's. Before you left you went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

A thud was heard, followed by you calling out "Spence?" Spencer rushed into the room, seeing you collapsed on the floor.

"Y/N? Angel? You ok?" he asked, kneeling next to you, holding your head in his head. You nodded, sitting up and groaning, holding your head lightly. "Ok, we're going to the hospital."

"But Dave's brunch?" you complained, rolling your eyes. You held his hand and tried to stand up, falling against his side.

"We'll be late, we're going. You're dizzy," he muttered, lifting you in his arms, one arm under your knees, the other under your back. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Alright," you surrendered, placing a kiss on his cheek. "My prince," you teased as he placed you into the car, reaching over to buckle your seat belt. "Spencer! I can do this by myself!"

"Shush," he groaned, leaning over and placing a kiss on your forehead. You settled into the seat, crossing your arms. He was quiet the entire 20 minute drive, except for the occasional 'you ok?' to which you replied with smiles and nods, closing your eyes as his hand squeezed your thigh comfortingly.

He pulled up the emergency room, getting out and reaching for your hand, pulling you against him as he held you up. You were seen by a doctor 15 minutes later, which was pretty quick for a DC ER.

You sat on the bed, glaring at Spencer as he sat in the chair next to you, smiling back. He had gotten his way and it made him exceptionally happy. The doctor came in and awkwardly coughed, making you break your gaze. "Alright Mrs. Reid," she began, making you shake your head at Spencer who was covering his face as he hid his smile.

"Yes?" you asked, crossing your legs.

"Well, your trauma tests came back normal. We assume you fell due to a sudden drop in blood pressure."

"Any idea why?" Spencer asked, leaning forward, his arms resting on his knees as he licked his lip**

"Yes. We found beta hCG in her blood tests," the doctor began. Spencer jumped out of his chair, wrapping you in a hug. "Ah, I see you are aware of what that means. Congratulations," she said, laughing as she left. Spencer pulled away, holding your face in his hands, kissing you sweetly.

"Spence, did she say what I think she did?"

"You're pregnant," he whispered.

"You're going to be a dad!"

"I'm going to be a dad," he repeated into your hair.

"You're going to be the best dad," you replied, angling his face and leaning in to kiss him again.

Eventually, you managed to get out of the ED, the doctor emphasizing that you drink more water and try not to stress yourself out too much.

When you got to Rossi's, Penelope shoved a mimosa in your hand. You begrudgingly took it, handing it to Spencer who tipped some out inconspicuously, sitting down next to you and lacing your fingers with his.

"Y/N, your mimosa is still full! And your bacon is untouched," Rossi said, shaking his head as he looked over at you as the meal ended.

"I, uh, I'm not drinking right now," you said quietly, making everyone turn to look at you.

"No way," Emily said softly, grinning at you.

"Y/N's pregnant!" Spencer said with a smile.

"We're pregnant!" You corrected. "He won't let me include him for some insane reason."

"Oh my god, this is so exciting!" Penelope said, hugging you. Everyone followed suit, attacking the two of you with hugs. "Wait a second, it's April 1st, tell me this isn't a prank."

You looked at Spencer, him shaking his head. "Got you," he said, making everyone glare at the two of you.

"Alright JJ, I'll need my $10 back," Emily said, holding out her hand.

"You guys bet on this?" Spencer exclaimed. Everyone looked down, laughing lightly. "No it's not a joke. That's why we were late. This one here collapsed," he said, his arm wrapping around your waist, pulling you against him.

You rolled your eyes, placing your hand on his chest. "Stop making it a big deal. I'm fine, am I not?"

Spencer looked at you and shook his head, kissing your forehead. "You're carrying precious cargo now, I'm allowed to be cautious."

You bit your lip, smiling at his words. As the both of you looked away from each other, everyone else was silent, watching you carefully. "What?" Spencer asked, confused.

"I genuinely have never seen two people more in love," Rossi muttered, clapping Spencer on the back before walking away. "I'm sure every one else will agree."

-

I hope you enjoyed. I have been waiting for this one for AGES

Also please check out Vellichor if you want another Spencer Reid story by yours truly