58

It was the night before the wedding

It was the night before the wedding. You had booked out a beautiful mansion by the beach, planning the reception outside, while staying in the extravagant home during the event.

Everyone from the BAU and their families was staying there in addition to Diana, your parents, Lola, and Nate. You were dragged out of the house into the nearby town by Lola, JJ, Emily, and Penelope. They insisted on giving you a Bachelorette night, even though you just wanted to stay in and watch a movie (preferably sleep in Spencer's embrace but that was frowned upon by your mother).

You sat at the bar, drinking a peach Bellini, not wanting to have too much alcohol in your system before tomorrow. The girls crowded around you, giggling as they drank more than enough for you. "So, how is our genius in bed?" Emily teased, making you go scarlet.

"Emily!" you shrieked, shaking your head.

"We need to know," JJ said with a grin. "We know that's not the only reason you're with him, but I'm sure it's a contributing factor."

"When did you and our junior G-man seal the deal anyway?" Penelope added.

"None of this is ever uttered again, understand?" You commanded. Everyone nodded. "He waited until Paris, although he would have waited for longer if I wasn't ready. I don't really have anyone to compare him to, but he has a good mouth, that's all I'm saying," you said with a smile, seeing JJ and Emily raise their eyebrows.

"That's so romantic!" Penelope exclaimed.

"And how, you know, is he? Out of 10?" Lola asked, nudging you.

"An 11," you muttered, hiding your head in your hands. The girls laughed.

"Spencer Reid. An 11, never would have thought," Emily mused.

"I said nothing," you defended, laughing. "None of you can say a word, Morgan will never let him live it down," you whispered. They all agreed and pulled you onto the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Spencer was resisting Hotch, Rossi, Nate, and Morgan two streets over. "Guys, really, I'm not drinking. I don't have good track record with alcohol."

"Not even one drink?" Hotch confirmed.

"No, Y/N doesn't appreciate me when I'm under the influence."

"Already wrapped around her finger, eh?" Rossi joked. Spencer blushed, a grin plastered on his face.

"He has been since their unofficial second date," Nate added, throwing his arm around Spencer. "Sorry I barged in that night, by the way."

"It's fine, you were worried about her. She's lucky to have you," Spencer replied.

"She's lucky to have found you," Nate countered.

"Nah, I'm the lucky one," Spencer muttered.

"Definitely whipped," Morgan joked, raising a glass. "To our genius finding his soulmate."

-

An hour later, you returned to the house, shaking your head as you basically floated up the stairs, walking into your room. Spencer and you had adjoining rooms, so when you closed your door, you heard his whisper. "Y/N, you're back?"

"Yeah Spence," you replied, walking to the adjoining door, yanking it open. You laughed as you saw a curtain hanging in the doorway, with a note on it from your mother. 'Seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck'

"Find your mother's note?" Spencer mused, making you laugh again.

"She's so obsessed with superstitions," you muttered.

"Get some sleep baby, you'll be sleeping in my arms again starting tomorrow."

"And every day from then on," you said, smiling as you curled into bed. You closed your eyes but couldn't sleep, the bed feeling empty as you heard Spencer's breaths next door. You stood up and padded across the floor, opening the adjoining door again. "Spence?"

"Can't sleep either?" He asked immediately, making your stomach flutter.

"I have an idea," you said quietly. "Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

"There should be a sleeping mask in your nightstand. Put it on."

"Pretty girl, what are you up to?" he asked, looking at the fabric in question.**

"The superstition is that you can't see me, yes?"

"So you're making me wear a blindfold?"

"I'll wear one too, just to make it fair," you said, sliding the silk across your eyes. "Come here, please," you continued, reaching your hand across the curtain into his room. He grabbed it, lowering the mask on his face to cover his eyes, stepping into your room.

You led him to the bed, feeling around to make sure you didn't run into anything. Spencer stopped you as you reached it, pulling you into his arms, kissing you messily. "Let me worship you," he whispered, pushing you onto the bed. You kissed him softly, clothes being thrown in random directions as he pressed you against the mattress.

You spent the night in pure happiness, with the person that you were destined to spend eternity with, whispers of love and forever leaving your lips.

In the morning, you woke up in Spencer's arms to the shrill of your mother's voice. "I asked for one thing, to follow one superstition."

"Busted," Spencer whispered against your neck, his hand drawing circles on your bare stomach.

You sat up, holding the bedsheet against yourself. "He's not allowed to see me, that's the superstition. He didn't," you defended, your eye mask still on your face.

"You and your loopholes," you mom muttered. "I'll bring some breakfast up for you before we start getting you ready. Go ahead and say your goodbyes, but no peeking!"

You laughed, flopping back onto the bed, turning to face Spencer. He pulled you closer, pressing a kiss to your lips, missing a few times due to the lack of vision. "A few more hours until you're mine," he said gently.

"I've been yours for a while. Although forever is a long time, still sure you can handle me for that long?"

"He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God.," he quoted, reciting from your favorite book. He kissed you one last time before pulling away and getting out of the bed.

You smiled, touching your lips as you stood up and entered the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and shook your head, awaiting the teasing for the red marks Spencer and his holy lips had left.

-

I have so much inspiration for this and no clue why but here's another chapter!