30

"Y/N!" Jack yelled over the phone

"Y/N!" Jack yelled over the phone. You laughed at his excitement.

"Hi Jack! How's it going?"

"Good! I'm going to be a superhero for halloween, I don't know which one though," he said excitedly.

"Hmmm, how about Spider-Man?" You offered as you worked with you lab samples.

"Dad! Can i be Spider-Man?" you hear Jack ask. You smiled, shaking your head at the little boy. He was just the cutest. "Dad said I could be spider-man."

"That's great Jack!" You said happily, switching out your gloves.

"Jack, who are you talking to?" Hotch asked, coming closer to the phone. Jack said your name, whispering how he had to go. You laughed, about to hang up when you heard a voice. "Y/N?" Hotch asked.

"Hi Aaron," you replied.

"I'm so sorry if Jack bothered you."

"No bother at all. Your son is a delight."

"Well, he loves you and can't seem to stop talking about how he can't wait to see you."

"I'll be back around thanksgiving," you said. "I was going to come next weekend but Spencer's coming up here tomorrow so I decided to just push it."

"Has he told you about his new haircut?"

"Haircut? No? How bad is it?" You asked, chuckling

"When I first saw it I asked him if he joined a boy band," Hotch said simply causing you to break into a fit of laughter. "Do with that what you will," he continued.

"Thanks Aaron. I'll talk to you soon? Or whenever jack calls again?"

"Bye Y/N, say hello to Reid for me."

The next day, you opened your door to see Spencer standing at the door, his hair much shorter than you were used to. You giggled, pulling him in for a kiss. "Aaron was right, this is very boyband-esque" you teased, ruffling his hair.

"Why were you talking to Hotch?" He asked confused.** You shook your head, pulling him into your apartment.

"Jack called and wanted input on his Halloween costume," you explained, taking Spencer's bag from his hand and putting it in your room.

"You really like him, don't you?" Spencer asked softly. You nodded.

"He's a great kid, especially with everything that's happened to him. If I can bring some joy to his life, then I'm happy."

"You're too good," Spencer muttered, kissing you sweetly.

"Oh shush, you're good with kids too. Henry loves you."

"I don't know why."

"You're nice, you're funny, you're good at magic," you said, listing reasons why. "And you're not too bad to look at, though that may only be a plus for me."

"Oh, you've got jokes now," Spencer teased, pushing you onto the couch. You nodded, grinning at him. He smiled and began to tickle you, making you write on the sofa.

"Spence," you said between hysterical laughter.

"I missed you," he said, easing up. You grinned.

"I missed you too. Even though it's only been two weeks."

"Two weeks too many in my opinion," he muttered, pulling you in for a kiss.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Show me around Boston," Spencer mused.

"Spence, you went to college here. Why on earth would you want me to show you around?"

"I was 16 when I went here, my love. Not many people wanted to be friends with the teenager in the PhD program," he said softly. You frowned and kissed his forehead.

"Ok, let's go make some new memories," you whispered, standing up. The corner of Spencer's mouth moved upwards, him holding your waist lightly. "What are you doing?"

"Me? I'm memorizing how beautiful you look in my arms."

"You should be faster, Mr. eidetic memory."

"I mean I'm done. But you just look really pretty," he replied. You blushed and leaned down, kissing him gently.

"You're far too good to me Spence."

"And you're far too pretty to be with a guy like me."

"Stop it, you're absolutely beautiful, model-like. Now, let's go make out in public," you said, tracing his jaw line.

"Y/N!"

"I said new memories," you said happily, dragging him out of the apartment.