55

You walked into the offiice, your hand intertwined with Spencer

You walked into the offiice, your hand intertwined with Spencer. "Garcia, I need your expertise."

"Anything for you, my genius princess."

"A girl named Miranda Morrison. She would be enrolled at Georgetown possibly. She's in Spencer's class, also might be in the FBI training program."

"Ah yes. Miranda Moore, 22-year-old. Graduated high school at 17 which makes her a year ahead. Applied to the FBI internship program. Why am I looking her up?"

"Because she's working with James," Spencer interjected. "Could you send this to the round-table room? I want to explain our theory to everyone."

"Of course 187. Let's go," Garcia said, standing up and marching out of the room. You followed her heel clicks, Spencer not far behind you.

"Oh look, it's the genius couple," Rossi said with a smile. You rolled you eyes jokingly.

"What brings you two in? Don't you have your class today Reid?" Aaron asked, looking up from the file.

"Y/N and I think we figured something out. But we didn't want to say anything until we got here, just in case."

"We think Miranda Moore is working with James. She talked to me during class and mentioned something about a girl I knew who was supposed to be in the FBI program. I think it was so we would become suspicious of her," you explained.

"But why do that?" Morgan asked.

"To throw us off her trail?" Spencer postulated. "But, after class, she approached me to ask about distinctions between female and male stalkers."

"It's almost like she's inserting herself into the investigation," JJ commented.

"And she followed me and Spencer to his office. So we had to talk in code. But, I think we threw her off our scent."

"Yeah, I think if Y/N's brilliant plan worked, she or James are currently on their way to Providence, thinking we're going to Y/N's parents."

"Code? Plan? How do you two come up with these so fast?" Morgan asked, shaking his head.

"I don't know, honestly. Y/N just started it and I picked up on it. She said late to family dinner, which is the excuse I used to get out of our first interaction with James. We watched Harry Potter that weekend, but she mentioned Batman, aka Garcia's office, and King Arthur, which had a round table, much like our office," Spencer said excitedly.

You smiled. "And Spencer asked to hold my hand. Twenty minutes before that, Miranda had touched his hand, so that was his way of confirming my suspicions about her," you added. Everyone looked between the two of you in awe.

"It's because they're soulmates Morgan. You'll understand one day, hopefully," Rossi said, breaking the silence.  Morgan rolled his eyes at the comment, eliciting a chorus of laughs from everyone in the room.