Chapter 6

Pic of Tom of the top or side! *Not edited*

"But, Alexander said I was his Luna. Am I his mate?"

Zach sighs. "No. This is a special case. You're taking over the position his mate will have. Alpha Crescent is twenty. He should have already found his mate and that's why the other Alpha's are giving him hell."

"That's stupid!" He could probably take every one of those Alpha's at once and win. You said so yourself."

"Oh, he can. But if they believe you're his Luna, then they wont keep threatening him. Rogues have gotten bad and they target Alpha's without a Luna." Zach glances at his phone. "It's six a.m. Want breakfast?"

I nod. "My parents wake up at 8 sharp so as long as I'm back by then I'm good. Plus, I have school." I say as we begin to climb down the stairs of the huge house.

"You can't go back. You're Luna."

"I'm also 17. I have school. It's my last year."

Zach shakes his head and leads me to the kitchen where some very nice people are making the breakfast. "No, you don't get it. The rogues are horrible. If you go back then it will be like you were never here."

I sigh. "Okay, my parents go to sleep at 8 and wake up at 8 so-"

"They sleep for 12 hours?"

"They like their sleep. Anyway, they get home from work at six. School is over at 3. I can come after school for a couple hours, leave, and then come back when my parents are asleep. I can even sleep here because I leave for school at 7:50. How's that?"

Zach grins. "Look at you, you little perfect Luna. That's better than nothing." He leans back. "Oi, I'm thirsty! Some coffee would be nice."

I raise an eyebrow. "Then go get some."

"No, wait til you see how cool this is." Coffee is placed in front of him by someone. Zach grins. "The Omegas do all the work. And I want my bacon crispy today, guys!"

"Yes, sir." The person mutters.

I look around the room. Round tables are placed everywhere and people sit around them. The other side of the room is cut in half by a buffet bar of food. People cook and serve. Everyone is complaining about something or another to see the poor servers scramble about. One girl is dumping water on some waiter guy because there's "too much ice". He nods to her and runs to get more.

"They're all . . . Omegas?"

Zach shrugs, "the lesser of the pack. They do all of our work."

I gape. "That's so not right," I mutter to myself.

"What did you say?"

I stand up and walk around to the kitchen. Standing there quietly, I take in the bustling Omegas. Wet boy almost runs into me with the new glass of ice water.

"S-sorry, Luna." He says with a bow. "Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, um, can I have that water? With a lot of ice, please." I can see him struggle between giving me the water or queen bitch over there. "What's your name?"

"T-tom, ma'am, Luna, miss." I take in his stature.

"You're pretty hot, Tom."

"Th-thanks, Luna, um, yeah," he stutters as queen bitch snaps her fingers.

"Damn, she's a bitch. Don't you think, Tom?"

He grins. "Yes, ma'am."

I wave a hand. "Call me Mouse."

"M-mouse?"

I tap his wet shoulder. "Hey, I thought we were done with the stuttering. Now, give me that glass and show me where the ice is."

"Ma'am?"

"That's a polite order, Tom."

"Yes, ma'am, Mouse."

He shows me to the ice

I fill the glass completely full of ice - there's still water in it though. "Come along, Tom. Ooh, can I call you Pond? Come along, Pond."

"Doctor Who is great," he replies.

I grin, "good boy." I turn to face the workers with Pond beside me. "Excuse me!" The Omegas look over at me."Sorry, but I'm going to need this kitchen evacuated and everyone in the table room right there in," I glance at my invisible watch, "ten seconds! Go!" The poor Omegas scramble to turn off any hot burners and run out. I grab Pond's sleeve as he starts to follow them during my count down. I turn to face the room everyone is now in, with Pond awkwardly holding the ice glass with one hand.

"Now." I clear my throat and pull Pond with me to the main room. "Can I please have absolute silence while I'm speaking?" Everyone is quiet and staring at me. Zach's jaw is in the floor. "Zachariah, honey, please pick up your jaw before you catch a fly."

"Now, my very hot friend Pond here is an Omega - wipe those sneers OFF of your faces, please! - and he nicely got queen bitch over here some ice water. And instead of drinking it anyway or waiting for the ice to melt, she dumped it on my friend.

"I see this going on all over this room and it's going to stop. So, um, queen bitch, can you come here? Thanks." The fake blonde scoffs as her heels clack over to me. I grab a piece of her hair and stand on it. "Now, queen bitch, would you please inform your Luna, who has so kindly made you this glass of ice water, if it has too much ice for your liking."

With that, I slowly dump the ice water over her. People start to murmur, but I quickly say, "silence."

"Will fall," Pond whispers behind me. I turn, grin, give him a wink and a hip shake for Doctor Who before turning back around. "Under no circumstance is an Omega allowed to be treated than less than anything a normal wolf. Am I clear? Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be made by volunteers who are not Omegas. Omegas, come talk to me if you wish to volunteer. The food will be placed on the buffet and only when everything is served may you eat. And get your own damn drinks. Simple as this: no volunteers, no food, no clean laundry or clean house or empty trash. Thank you for listening and any complaints will be personally sent to your Alpha by me. Go get your own damn breakfast."

I step down with a still uspet queen bitch hiffing at me with runny make up. Evil laughter. I grab Tom's hand. "Come along, Pond."