Secrets (Reggie Peters x reader)

(Reggie x reader, Luke x sister!reader)

Request: yes!

Prompt/summary: Reader and Reggie were dating in 1995, what happens when her brother finds out in 2020?

Word Count: 1,295

Authors note: special thanks to my proofreaders!
WOAH 21K????? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING 💕💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two years of them dating in 1995 and Luke still hadn't noticed.

Even after 25 years of them being dead, he still hadn't noticed. (Y/n) counted that as an accomplishment. Her boyfriend Reggie did not like sneaking around, hiding their relationship from her brother, but the girl insisted, knowing what the consequences might be if they were caught.

"Why can't we just tell him?"

"Reggie, I don't want to come between you guys. You're best friends; you're my best friends. I don't want to be the reason the band fights. We just need to be patient."

After Julie got them back to the real world it was a hard adjustment. Apparently, 90's fashion is considered cringey now. Luckily she could stay behind the scenes, helping write songs and edit videos.

"For a 42-year-old girl you sure can edit videos really well," Julie laughed.

"This is amazing! If I had had this back in high school I would've been the most popular kid in school."

"So," Julie said flopping down on the bed, "what are you going to do about Reggie and Luke?"

(Y/) sighed, "I don't know. I should tell him soon but there's never a good time."

"The longer you wait the angrier he's going to be when he finds out."

"I know," (Y/n) put her head in her hands.

"You'll figure it out, I know you can," Julie said, ruffling (Y/n)'s hair as she walked away.

At least now when Reggie and (Y/n) snuck out it was easier yet harder at the same time. On one hand, they could teleport to anywhere they knew, on the other hand, so could Luke. They had to choose places he wouldn't think to look and come up with game plans for if he accidentally showed up somewhere.

"Reggie," (Y/n) giggled, "We have to go soon, the bands probably waiting on us."

Reggie smiled as he placed a few more kisses on the girl's face before grabbing her hand and teleporting back outside of the garage.

"Where have you two been?" Alex said, bringing Luke and Julie's attention to the late band members walking through the door.

"Uhhh-"

(Y/n) spoke for him, "We went down to the boulevard to hang up flyers for this weekend's show. Like Julie asked me to."

Julie's eyebrows furrowed before she saw the mock flyers in the girl's hand and decided to let it go.

"You two went alone?" Luke asked suspiciously.

"Yeah..." (Y/n) said quietly. Panic quickly rose in her mind as she tried to find another way out of this, "I- didn't want to go alone! So Reggie offered to help me."

She nudged the boy's elbow telling him it was his turn, "Yeah! I mean, I just didn't want her to be alone and have something happen."

Luke seemed to accept that answer, "Next time I can go with you (Y/n)."

(Y/n) smiled before giving Reggie's arm a squeeze and sitting down on the couch to watch practice.

A few days later the couple found themselves in a rather troubling situation.