⭐️28 - The Past⭐️

Previously:

"P-Please... I don't want to be left alone again..." The sudden memories came flying back in. He's going to leave me isn't he? Am I that much of a burden...?

Please... don't go... I don't think I can handle it again...

Present:

[No Ones Pov]

[5 Years Ago]

The Kageyama family were due their third child. Another girl. Their first being Miwa, Second was Tobio and now the third. Although the Kageyama's seemed happy on the outside, deep down they knew that they weren't perfection. The father took on the role to pay the bills, make sure theres food on the table, he cared for us. The mother was the drunk. The one who would usually leave the house late at night then come back early morning. The siblings however didn't fuss. They actually helped out their father when needed and sometimes, the eldest took care of the father.

The third child being on the way, the mother couldn't care less how she turned out. All that was set in her mind was that she didn't want the third.

"When this THING comes out, I'm leaving!!" The mother screamed out at the father who stood there trembling of fear due to the mother's outburst. The father gave in, nodding his head.

While the 'mother' screamed out, the siblings were hiding in the room which belonged to the eldest.

"Miwa.. we will love our little sister right..?" The only brother whispered out.

"Of course we will..! Why wouldn't we? She'll be a Kageyama" The eldest pulled the brother into a tight hug. The woman downstairs started to raise her voice. The sudden outburst made the sister swiftly move her hands to cover his ears.

Back downstairs, the father was sat on the floor with the side of his head bleeding. The woman smashed a glass against his head before leaving with a slam. The siblings soon came downstairs to see the sight and state of their father.

"Go wait in the living room Tobio.. don't worry he'll be fine" The sister motioned her hand to the living room from which the brother went too.

"...Dad... are you okay..? We should go to the hospital.." Miwa slowly walked to the side of her fathers head. It wasn't heavily bleeding but it was still a worry. It might get infected. The glass shards were still there.

"Don't worry Miwa... it's just your mother needs to cool off" The father gently pushed her away.

"Please just go comfort Tobio I'm sure I'll be okay" As the father pushed her away once again, he slowly got back on his feet. Stumbling a bit, the sister rushed forward helping him gain his balance.

"I hope mother doesn't harm the baby" The sister glanced towards the door, glaring.

After a few hours, the bleeding stopped. Currently, the two siblings and the father were playing a board game to pass time.

"So have you guys thought of any names you want to give your sister?" The sudden question startled the siblings. The sister didn't think of any names but the brother had a few.