✨27 - Leaving?!✨

Previously:

I was sat on the bus on the inside next to the window and next to Asahi. I had all my plushies with me. My puppy plush, my huge owl plush, my 3 bears, my new star and my frog. I had my Ken-Ken look alike keychain attached to my bag which was below my feet.

"I'm going to miss them..."

Although I'll miss them, I'm sure we will meet again soon. And with that, Karasuno was heading back home.

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

[Time Skip Forward - After Karasuno won against Shiratorizawa]

Ever since the training camp, everything has changed slightly. The practicing the team had done got a lot harder which meant less time spent with them. Although we spent less time together, they still tried to find an opening just for me.

Since the training camp, Karasuno entered the Miyagi Prefecture. Other teams also entered the prefecture, ones like Date Tech, Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai and many others. Although Karasuno dominated, one team caught my eye. A team which didn't appear at the training camp. A team ive never heard of actually. A team full of Hinata's. Johzenji.

The Johzenji caught my attention during their match because they weren't afraid to try dangerous stunts during a match. Karasuno did their synchronised attack and succeeded, Johzenji tried the same tactic but failed in attempt. Their captain was rather interesting as well. Not only was his personality interesting but his features. From his undercut blonde hair to his tongue piercing I got a glimpse of. The match was fairly short, I never got to meet him.

The match of Karasuno VS Aoba Johsai. This match hurt me more since I knew the opposing team and I knew Kawa's dream was to go to nationals. Although I'm proud of my team winning, I still feel sorry for Aoba. After the match I personally went to find Kawa and from which I did. I told him, one to one, that Karasuno would bear Shiratorizawa for them. In fact, I would beat them just for Kawa. My words brought a smile to his smile which also made me smile. We parted our ways and since then we haven't seen each other.

The final match. The powerhouse school known as Shiratorizawa against the underdogs Karasuno. Everyone knew that Shiratorizawa would dominate and wouldn't expect us crows to take down the eagles but as shocking as it is, the crows were victorious. Again the feeling of sorrow and guilt was back. I knew the teams. I knew that it would hurt the second years and the one first year they had. At the end of the match I saw their tears. Their tears caused my own to fall. I hated seeing them upset, they were my older brothers..

The Miyagi Prefecture came to an end leaving Karasuno going to Nationals.

[Present Time]

"Brother!!!! Get your lazy bum out of bed!!!" I stormed into my brothers room, gripping tightly onto his blankets I started to tug. This was basically a tug of war between a small Kageyama and a half sleeping tall Kageyama. It was Sunday Morning. 5:30am.

"Cmonnn!!!! Don't want to be late!!!" As I continued to tug and tug, I had no success. Instead he turned onto his other side taking the blanket and myself along with him. Now sat on his bed, I climbed on top and started to bounce. (You dare read this wrong)

"GET UPPPP!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE TEAMM!!!" I started to bounce harder. My tugging of the blanket technique was no success however the bouncing on the body was a success!!! My brother soon got up.

"...Come on then... want pancakes for breakfast?" As I jumped off my brother and off his bed, I ran to the kitchen eager to eat my pancakes. I heard the loud drowsy footsteps trodding along the stairs. My brother was not a morning person clearly... oh well!!

We are our pancakes in peach and quiet. I had the chocolate chip pancakes while my brother had his savoury ones. Breakfast was cut short due to me being impatient.

"Let's go now!!! Either we go now or I'm leaving with you!" I was currently stood by the front door waiting on my brother to finish getting ready. Getting too impatient I grabbed the handle and pretended to leave. I opened the door just to close it again as if I left.

"(Y/N) DONT YOU DARE LE- leave...." I had the biggest smile on my face. My brother wasnt impressed... BUT THATS WHAT YOU GET IF YOU TAKE YOUR TIME, YOU DONT MAKE LITTLE MISS (Y/N WAIT. I saw my brother make his way back down the stairs. Sat on the bottom step, he slipped his shoes on. Shoes now on, we left.

[Time Skip - 8:10am]

I was currently sat on the bench with my red star plushie that Tori gave me. I watched the team play their practice match and their individual practice. I decided to start playing with my star. Shooting it into the air, just like it's a shooting star, I hopped off the bench and ran around the gym.

"Zooommm!!! Whoosh!!!" As I held the star in my hand which was in the air, I started to make these flying whoosh sounds. As I was about to make another sound, the door came slamming open revealing old glasses, Takeda.

"I have news!!! We have a player who has been invited to go to the volleyball youth training camp! Kageyama Tobio, congratulations!!" My eyes widely opened in shock. He made it?! To who knows?! Eh I'll probably be tagging along anyway... Thinking lightly of this, I went back to my star flying.

"There's a slight issue... we still need confirmation about your sister however we think that she might not be able to go..." My feet were basically glued to the ground after hearing this. Tears soon formed in my eyes, I became shaky. I was afraid.

"No... I HAVE TO GO WITH BROTHER!!! HE PROMISED W-WE WOULD STAY... T-TOGETHER!!" I had an outburst. Tears streamed down my face. I started to stutter as well. The anxiety was clear as daylight. I dropped my plush on the ground to then bring my hands to my face in attempt to wipe my tears.

"P-Please... I don't want to be left alone again..." The sudden memories came flying back in. He's going to leave me isn't he? Am I that much of a burden...?

Please... don't go... I don't think I can handle it again...

To Be Continued

Just a heads up, I might make the next chapter a past memory of (Y/n)s past and what happened ygm?

🙋‍♀️💕Live the spicy life😗💃