🌟Day 1 - Theme Park!🌟

Previously:

"I'm sorry coach, I'm sorry everyone I didn't mean to start this" I bowed to the coaches first then bowed to the other players.

"It's alright kid but you gotta clean up. Same with you 8! Clean it up! If it's not spotless none of you will get to hang out with (Y/n)!" After hearing this I ran back into the cafeteria and stated to clean up. The others too cleaned up with me. We needed this spotless. Glimmering in fact!

I will get to spend time with her!

Present:

[Time Skip - Beginning of the last week at training camp]

[(Y/n) Pov]

I was currently getting ready for a full day of hanging out. We made out a plan which would cover the full week. Although along the way there were a few arguments of which team would be first but soon we all settled on a schedule we can all be happy with. The schedule was:

Day 1 - Hang with Aoba Johsai
Day 2 - Hang with Nekoma
Day 3 - Hang with Date Tech
Day 4 - Hang with Fukurodani
Day 5 - Hang with Shiratorizawa
Day 6 - Hang with Karasuno
Day 7 - Hang with just my brother

If I'm being honest, I really liked the plan. I get to hang out with all the teams in one week then in the final day I get to be with my brother.

I was wearing my white polo shirt with my Jean overalls and to top it off, my shoes were small timberland looking boots. Looking in the mirror, I saw how faBuLoUS I looked. But my hair was ruining it. It was currently messy. Bed hair in fact. Pouting, I grabbed the brush and started to brush my rather long hair. Now finished brushing, I grabbed my tanned bear shaped bag and made my way to the front gate where Aoba Johsai was waiting.

"Kawa!!! Kyo!!! Hedgehog!! Look here! Aren't I pretty?!" I soon swirled on the spot showing off my outfit. The 3 boys I mentioned looked at me in awe, even other players from the team too looked in awe.

"You're so pretty (Y/n)!! You're pretty like me!" Kawa walked up to me, patting my hair softly. After he patted my hair, I made my way to Kyo to hold his hand as we all left the camp to head to wherever we were adventuring off too.

"Kyo...? Where are we going?" I asked my close friend in wonder. No one actually told me where we were going so curiosity got the best of me.

"It's a surprise little pup, you'll see when we get there" Another pout formed on my face.

We continued to walk and talk. As we talked, I didn't realise we were in front of a bus. Where are we going..? It's far that's for sure.. We got onto the bus heading upstairs, the front seats were free! Dragging Kyo to the front, I was sat on the inside with him on the outside. On the other side sat Kawa and Hedgehog. The bus started to move, looking out the front window, I admired the scenery which passed us.

The bus stopped at many stops. I looked over and saw Makki pressing the button indicating that the next stop was ours. Getting off the seat, Kyo picked me up. Since the bus was still moving, I believe he didn't want me to fall in case the bus stopped causing me to fall in the act. As the team walked down the stairs, we waited for the stop to come. Now coming to a stop, we all got off saying our thanks in the moment. Now we were walking again. Kyo placed me on my two feet.