🌟Day 7 - Shopping Spree!🌟

Previously:

This is a really nice way to end a brilliant fun day. Watching the sun set with my brother and the team. Tomorrow I get to be with my brother, although it won't be a full day but I'll still get alone time with him. I can't wait!!! I mostly can't wait to meet new volleyball players in the future!! It might be a slime chance of this happening but I believe!

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

Today was the last day of the training camp and the day I would spend time with just my brother. During the time of the training camp, I had barely any time to spend with him due to the practice matches and getting kidnapped- I mean stolen- I mean nicely taken away from him. So I was full of joy and excitement for today. Although we could only spend half of the day together, we already had plans.

Firstly he would make his pockets and wallet empty just for me no judgement allowed he will do it. Secondly he will then treat me to a fine high class lunch, tea and sandwiches if you will. And to top it all off, he will spoil me with his undying love.

"You ready to go yet (Y/n)?!" My train of thought got broken to the loud voice behind the door, it was my brother.

"Now coming!!" Rushing everything, I quickly brushed my hair and left. I walked besides my brother with our hands intertwined as we walked out of the campus.

"To the mall we go!!!" I pointed in a random direction hoping it was the way to go. In a swift move, I was soon in the air on his shoulders.

"Let's go shall we miss (Y/n)?"

"We shall sir Tobio!!"

The walk was actually long. And tiring. And boring. On the way I started to use his head as a bongo and started to bang a beat. It was actually a good beat. Although it annoyed my brother quite a bit... oh well!! We eventually made it to the mall only to see loads of people.

"It's best to stay on my shoulders until we get into a store okay (Y/n)?" I guess that's logical, don't want to lose little old me now do we?! Especially after the last incident with him dont think my brother can afford for the same thing to happen a second time.

"Okay! Can we go to the plushie store first!!?" My favourite store of all. The holy plushie store. It had many different kinds of plushies! Ranging from the smallest turtle plushie to the LARGEST tiger!!!

My brother heard my demand and followed through. He walked up to the plushie store which wasn't far, letting me off his shoulders. I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.

"Look at that one!! That one reminds me of Kogane!" I pointed at a fairly average sized yellow bird plush. I looked up to see my brother not paying attention, instead of me he was paying attention to a different plushie. Following his eyes, I saw it land on a frog plush with a crown. I walked over to the frog plush, picking it up and walking back.

 I walked over to the frog plush, picking it up and walking back