🃏NEW BOOK🃏

HOWDY HOWDY OMG✋

First let me just say BARK BARK OKMg OVER 30K VIEWS SJFBSJFJSJFEJ and to think this is my first ever fanfic I'm so grateful omg😭 when it first came out I was so tempted to back out but nO someone's seen it I cANNOT😤

ANYway- I'm here to spill the tea on my new book!!

It's not necessarily a new book it's actually a book I once published ages ages back but backed out after realising I haven properly thought it through!

It's a Mafia AU. There are warnings of foul languages, mentions of abuse and a few more.

The new book is called "Jester".
(It's literally 1am rn I'm in a foul mood please help)

Basically you follow the character, (Y/n), down the road of crime and murder. (Y/n) is known as 'Jester' due to the demonic laugh you would hear before they strike. (Y/n) is a danger to the mafia underworld however there's a larger threat appearing. A threat which caused a few mafia groups to become as one. As they became one group, they turn to (Y/n) in need of help taking this threat down.

Along the way you'll find out the full story of (Y/n)'s dark past and what lead them to the current state they are stuck in.

Bonds will be formed. Trust will be broken.

Just a heads up, (Y/n) will be a female character im so sorry honestly I- AAAAAAA I have no excuse just- yes.

Silly me didn't even say that the first 4 chapters are out🤡🪓