🌟5 - Bear cuddles🌟

Previously:

The third years checked outside of the school grounds.
Myself and the other first years checked all around the school campus.
The second years tried to contact everyone to ask if they had seen her.
Coach and Takeda were driving around the area trying to find her.

Please be in safe hands (y/n)... I'll be broken if anything had happened to you!

Present:

[(Y/n) pov]

I was sat besides their coach watching the others play. They were in the middle of a practice match. I was mainly watching my new friend Kyo play. All his spikes were amazing! I stood up from the seat and cheered for Kyo.

"Go!!! Go go Kyo!!" I waved my hands in the air to then start clapping. I saw his eyes meeting mine I gave him two thumbs up with a big bright teethy smile. He smiled back!

Hehehe!!! Go Kyo!!!

After the match I ran over to Kyo hugging his leg.

"You did great Kyo!!!" He looked down at me. Crouching and ruffling my hair.

"All thanks to you little pup" I stared at him in aww. Giggling in response.

Moments later we heard a knock on the gym doors. Averting my gaze to the doors, I saw Kawa walking to the doors opening them. I saw 3 people I wasn't expecting. I saw the third years that played with my brother.

"Daichi!! Suga!! Bear!!! Hello!!" I waved my hands in the air while running over to them. I first hugged my bear friend tightly. He picked me up and started to walk back to Karasuno.

I looked back to see Daichi and Sugawara talking to Kawa. I waved to Kawa. I saw Kyo one last time and pouted a little. I gave him a small sad wave. He waved back in response. I looked back to Asahi.

"You shouldn't leave the school grounds (Y/n)... your brother and everyone else is worried sick about you.." I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"I'm sorry... I won't do it again I just wanted to explore..." I softly said trying not to release any tears.

We made our ways back to the Karasuno gym. I heard cries coming from inside the gym. I looked down as Asahi opened the doors for me. I saw my brother sat on the brother crying his eyes out while the second years tried to calm him down. My eyes still on the ground but I could feel my brothers eyes piercing into me. I heard his quick feet making his way towards me. He pulled me into a tight hug, still crying.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?! I WAS WORRIED SICK!" I did say anything in return, I was too afraid. I just started to cry. And cry. And cry. He backed out of the hug to then grab onto my shoulders. I continued to look down averting his eyes, still crying.

"Please don't cry... I was just worried okay..? Please don't go out alone.." I finally gave a response, a simple small nod. The coaches and other third years came in the gym.

"I'm sorry for troubling you all.." I still looked down averting everyone's eyes. I went to hug my bear but to realise he wasn't there.

Huh? Where is Brown Bear?! Oh no no no!!!

I started to look around everywhere trying to find my missing bear. Everyone looked confused until it clicked in their minds.

"Where's brown bear?!" I screamed almost deafening everyone. I ran into Asahi to give him a hug. He was the closest of having a real life version of my Brown Bear. He hugged back in response.

It started off looking for me but now it ended looking for my missing bear. It didn't take long to find him. It was Nishinoya that found him outside the gym.

I must of dropped him... I'm sorry Brown Bear I'll give you extra toast in the morning..!

After Nishinoya gave me my bear I started to fall asleep in Asahi's arms. Who knew having two bears cuddling you would send you to sleep in an instant. Asahi saw me asleep and stared in aww.

[Asahi Pov]

I saw (Y/n) asleep in my arms cuddling her bear. This was honestly the cutest thing. Seconds later I saw Kageyama come up to me.

"Here I'll take her. I'm sure she can sleep at the sides for now while you practice" I saw him holding out his arms. I really didn't want to give him (Y/n) just yet.

"No no I'm fine don't worry about it!" I cradled (Y/n) in my arms as I walked past her brother walking to the sides of the gym. Slowly making my way down to the ground, I sat down with her still in my arms .

Don't worry (Y/n) I'll protect you from anything even if it means I become an actual bear...

I looked up to the ceiling sighing, I slowly drifted off to sleep as well. I cuddled up to (Y/n) while she started to move in her sleep cuddling up to me. I fell asleep minutes later.

To Be Continued