⭐️Day 6 - Beach Day!⭐️

Previously:

"Hmmm i think it's best we go back now, she's tired" I nodded my head in response. Slowly getting up, I grabbed onto the small Kageyama. Now in my arms, I made my way down the hill with Satori to the side of me and the team following.

"She's a shining star isn't she Wakatoshi?"

"Indeed she is..."

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

Today was the final day of hanging out with the teams. Last team was Karasuno. The crows. The team which my brother plays for. A close team. They were basically my second family. Suga as the mom, Daichi as the dad and the others as my older brothers. In fact everyone in every team felt like my older brothers.

"Hey (Y/n) you ready to go?" I heard a voice behind the managers door. After finishing off some details to my outfit, I grabbed my bag, which had my swimsuit in, and left the room. On the other side of the door was my brother.

"I'm ready brother!" Putting the backpack on my back, I held onto my brothers hand and we walked side by side out of the campus.

On the way to the beach my brother said that the others were already there setting up everything. They even got coach Ukai to rent out the volleyball pitch just for them! Not like I'm a fan of the sport but I'm happy that the team gets to play volleyball while being on the beach trip. The beach was rather far so we had to catch the bus. Sat next to each other, I started to ask questions.

"Are we there yet?" We just got on the bus actually and I'm already asking this? HAHAHAHA you bet.

"Are we there yet?~" It was clear I was starting to annoy him. Plan: A success!

"Brother~~~ are we there yet?!!!" This was the cherry on top! Clear irk marks were painted on his face as if it was a blank canvas.

"We'll get there once we get there!!" Giggling under my breath, I stopped with the annoying question.

The bus ride was long, tiring and boring. Most of the time I was just staring out the window while annoying my brother. After many bus stops, we finally got off.

"How much further??~~" Trying not to annoy my brother, I quietly asked with a hint of complain.

"Look we're here now okay?" I saw my brother pointing to the beach ahead. Not only did I see the beach but I saw the team sitting in a few beach towels. Seeing the team, I ditched my brother and ran.

"Sugaaa!!!! Asahi!!" I yelled out a few names as I ran to the others. Getting the attention of not only the ones I yelled but the whole team, I saw Suga run up to me indulging me into his arms.

"Ahhahaa Hiya Suga!!" In his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck while being lifted from the ground.

"Hey little crow!! Come on let's go build sandcastles!!" This Queen already wants to make sandcastles and which I will do!! Suga took me over to the sand.

[Kageyama Pov]

The little brat ditched me?!?!!

I stood there still as a rock while watching my sister making sandcastles afar. I'm glad that tomorrow I just get her to myself so I might as well let the team spoil her today. Coming out of my trance, I walked over. Seeing an empty beach towel, I sat myself down. In front of me was (Y/n) and Suga. To the right was Yamaguchi talking to Tsukishima and Yachi. To the left was Daichi and Asahi asleep while Noya and Tanaka buried them. I was bored and alone.

"Brother!!! Come make sandcastles with me!" I saw my little sister stood in front of me with her hand held out. I took her hand and she took me over to where Suga was sat.

Suga, (Y/n) and myself started to make sandcastles together. It was rather fun actually. I decided to make a castle with a moat surrounding mine while Suga made an actual castle castle and (Y/n) decided to just dig holes as if looking for treasure.

[(Y/n) Pov]

I dragged my brother along with Suga and myself to make Sandcastles as he looked rather lonely. My brothers castle looked awesome!! Suga's castle was also awesome! However I decided to become a pirate and dig for treasure! As I continued to dig multiple holes, I looked over to Asahi and saw him buried. His toes were poking out above the sand, his face as well of course. I waddled over to the buried brown bear.

"Noya? Tanaka? What are you doing?" I saw the duo burying the third year. Not only was Asahi being buried but so was Daichi. I decided to join in.

"Yesss!!! Join in (Y/n) let's bury them!" I heard Tanaka say in unison to Noya. I started to bury Asahi.

[Time Skip - Sunset]

I was currently sat in my brothers lap with his arms wrapped around me watching the sunset. The team was sat with us. Suga challenged my brother to a sandcastle building competition at one point, Daichi tried to murder Tanaka and Noya for burying him. Asahi just laughed it off. Yamaguchi, Hinata and the other 3 second years mostly played volleyball. Tsukishima just listened to his music while catching some sun. Yachi and Kiyoko were basically the supervisors if anything, they were there doing their girly stuff.

This is a really nice way to end a brilliant fun day. Watching the sun set with my brother and the team. Tomorrow I get to be with my brother, although it won't be a full day but I'll still get alone time with him. I can't wait!!! I mostly can't wait to meet new volleyball players in the future!! It might be a slime chance of this happening but I believe!

To Be Continued

A/N:
Okay so recently I've been feeling like shit unwell so I'm sorry for any late chapters/short chapters! Once I'm fully recovered I'll make the chapters longer and out earlier!

🏌️