🌟2 - Hedgehog and Kawa🌟

Previously:

I was sat on the benches watching the 6 current teammates warm up waiting on the others to appear. As I was watching I heard the doors open with a slam. This catching not only mine but everyone's attention, our eyes shifted to the doors to see a small tangerine looking kid stood there sweating.

"I'm s-sorry for being l-late!!!" He said while bowing and panting. It was rather disgusting in a way.. all the sweats dripping down his forehead and the pants leaving his mouth. I was grossed out.

Present:

[(Y/n) pov]

My gaze was directed to the small tangerine who was still stood there with sweats dripping.

Get a shower... please... I might have to say UH OH Stinky...

Soon mine and his eyes met. His eyes widening as I was just sat there giving him a disgusted look.

"Why are you looking at me like that..?!?!" The tangerine boy said to me. I wasn't interested in replying since we don't talk to ✨smelly boys✨ but it would also be rude to ignore.

"You're sweating so much is disgusting.." looking away from him, in the corner of my eye I saw him stood there dumbfounded as what I said to him however in the other corner of my eye I saw my brother and his teammates giggling away.

After him hearing my remark, he made his way to the changing room to probably overdose himself in deodorant and smelly sprays.

Moments later the smelly boy came back. To no ones surprise he no longer stunk, from which I was glad actually.

[Time Skip - End of Practice]

It was now the end of practice and during that time I made more friends. I grew closer to Nishinoya, Tanaka and another new teammate called Yamaguchi. Also during this time you came to realise that Daichi and Suga were basically the volleyball parents, I also saw them as parents too.

Heading out the the gym with my brothers hand in mine we made our way back home. However we needed to stop at a few places first. One was the graveyard and the second was the stores.

Making our way to the graveyard, we stopped in front of two stones. One was marked with my Mother's name and the other was your Father's. Although we lost our parents we were still going strong and living our lives to the happiest. After we paid our respects, we went to the store to buy some quick ready meals, and normal everyday items such as milk.

While we were in the store, my brother decided to spend pretty much most of his time looking at the different types of milk. Sighing to myself I decided to wander around the small store in hopes to find something my brother could buy for me.

Hmmm... maybe some gummy bears? Oh how about gummy worms?! So many choices..!!!

My eyes were practically glued to the selection of sweets. It would take a miracle to get my attention at the rate however, all it was was an older male, probably older than my brother, to get my attention. This male was whining. And whining. And whining.

Averting my eyes to the whining teen, I didn't realise that his friend was looking back at me. After my gaze met his, I ran around the corner of the sweet row only to bump into him again.