✨15 - Brother Talk✨

Previously:

Everyone was gone. It was just myself and her in the room. Looking at the small Kageyama, I made my way to her sleeping body. I kneeled down and gave her a small peck on the forehead. She smiled in her sleep in response, hugging her bears closely. Getting back up, I made my way to the door now leaving the managers dorm.

"Let's hang out soon little pup" I said as I left the door. A small smile was painted on my face.

Present:

[(Y/n Pov]

The sun was creeping through the small gapping creak of the curtains, alerting me it was officially morning. Slowly getting up from my futon, I looked around the room to see the other managers still asleep. Me being the good girl I totally am, got up from my futon and left the room.

I was again Dora the explorer. The adventures of (Y/n) the explorer continue once again! Adventuring through the campus, I came across the gym. There wasn't a sound coming from the other side of the door. Spiking an idea, I opened the doors and let myself in.

I ran over to the storage room only to realise it was locked.

Fudge cakes!!

Pouting to myself, I hanged onto the door expecting it to open with complete force however nothing happened. No matter the amount of force I applied, I got nothing in return. No volleyballs to through around. No fun. I walked back over to the gym door and left.

After walking around for some time I found the cafeteria. The doors were opened already though. Walking into the cafeteria, all 3 pairs of eyes were on me. Kyo, Kawa and Hedgehog!!! I ran up to Hedgehog first since him and I don't spend much time together. Giving Hedgehog and Kawa tight leg hugs, I walked up to Kyo with arms in the air expecting to me picked up. Kyo picked my small figure, I was now in his arms.

"Why you awake?" Kyo asked with tired eyes. Clearly he just woke up. Not a morning person huh? You and Brother would get along great!

"The sun woke me up Kyo you silly billy" Throwing my arms around his neck, I gave him one of my famous neck hugs. Being careful not to strangle him of course, we don't want to kill him no no no.

"Bet you missed me little sprout!!" Coming out from his neck, I looked to see Kawa gleaming with happiness. Was it because I am here? Surely not.

"I missed Hedgehog you silly Kawa!" Giggling at my own remark, I knew where to pull his strings. Seeing his pouty face made me giggle even more.

"Learnt from the best clearly" Hedgehog stood besides us while patting my head. Yes, he taught me how to be like him! I regret nothing.

"Oh! Kyo since I didn't get to hang with you yesterday, can we possibly hang out today maybe?! Just us?" After I stopped giggling, I popped the question. I really did want to hang with him yesterday but I also wanted the opportunity to have bear day!

"I would love too but first you need to speak with your brother and settle things. You can't avoid him forever you know?" Lowering my head, I nodded. I knew for a fact I would have to face the beast. I really didn't want too of course, but it is what it is.

I pointed to the ground wanting to be let down which he did. I waved and said my goodbyes, I was now on my last adventure, the most dangerous of them all. Facing my brother. It's weird to be afraid of him but during this time and this situation, it's another story.

After walking and walking and walking, I was now face-to-face with the Karasuno door. Gathering my courage, I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming closer to the door, bracing for impact, I squeezed my eyes shut in fear.

"Oh? What you doing here little crow?" Jolting my eyes open, this was the voice of the soft setter. The setter which was considered the mom of the team.

"Suga! I-I-I'm here for... I'm here for b-brother!" My stuttering was unreal. Clear fear and anxiety was painted on my face as if it was an empty canvas.

"Very well then, come in he's still asleep so be careful okay?" Nodding my head in response, I came in. Most were already awake. The ones awake were Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Asahi, Nishinoya, Suga and Daichi. Tanaka, Hinata, Kageyama and the other forgotten second years were still snoring away soundly. I walked up to my brothers futon only to question what I do next.

Considering my options, I slid into his futon and cuddled up to him.

"I'm sorry Brother..." As I cuddled up to him, I felt arms wrap around my small figure. Looking up, I saw my brothers face. Eyes wide open.

HE WASNT ASLEEP???!!! Oh no no!!

A loud gulp broke the silence between us. A sigh leaving my brothers lips, I continued to look at him. What was he going to do?

Scream? No he can't others are still asleep...
Beat me? No that would be abuse...
Apologise? Nah that's not like him at all...

Considering all the options that could possibly happen, he pulled me into his embrace tightening his grip a little. This was a true bear hug.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)... I didn't mean to scare you like that honest it's just the whole you and that old fart you know..? I don't know what I would do if that actually happened just promise me this, don't leave the grounds WITHOUT having someone with you okay? I realised I can't keep you on campus forever so I'm giving you this freedom but the price is that you have an escort at all times when outside of campus. Please that's all I ask (Y/n), I want you safe..." I closely listened to every word which was said from him. Small tears left my eyes as he kept talking.

"I'm sorry too brother... I promise I'll be good and safe now!! I'll even drag people out of practice if I have too as well!!" Cuddling up to my brothers chest, I cried. Not heavily cries but small cries. His arms again tightening, we cuddled for the remaining of our time.

"Oh! Can I possibly hang out with Kyo today? We might go off campus also..." I quietened when I said the last sentence.

"Well if it's okay with him and if he's allowed then I don't see a problem but he better protect you with his life" I giggled at my brothers demand, he sure was over protective but I love that about him. We continued to cuddle and talk about random small things until we got notified about breakfast.

To Be Continued