✨30 - Toxic person?✨

Previously:

"Goodnight Kusa"

With that, I was back on my mini journey. I didn't face anymore disturbances in my way. I was now in my brothers and my room. Changing into night wear, I climbed into the double bed and cuddled up to my plushies. I was now in dream land.

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

Waking up, I stretched. With a tired yawn followed behind. Looking to the side I saw my brother still sleeping. Okay I have choices, now I either:
A) Wake him up and face the consequences
B) Draw on his face
C) I leave first and attempt to find someone

Considering my options, I decided to go with the third option. Getting out of bed carefully, I grabbed ahold of my 3 bears and left the room.

I walked around for probably about 5 or so minutes. In that time I probably went into the same room multiple times. Getting frustrated, I stormed into the next room in anger. Slamming the doors open I saw that most players were sat at tables eating breakfast. Embarrassing...

"Hey kid!! Come over and sit with your favourite!!"

I heard Atsu calling me over. I waddled over in embarrassment. However before I made it over I heard another voice.

"Nah come sit with your teacher! I gotta teach you more things (Y/n)!"

With hearing that I walked over to the voice. This voice came from Hoshi!

"Don't listen to that seagull grrr!!! I'm better to eat with (Y/n)!"

"No!! Ignore that bee of a setter I'm way better!!"

"No me!!"

"Lies!!!!!"

All this yelling between the two made me anxious. What if I sit with the other and the other will get upset... this is so difficult to decide!!! Help me someo- oh?

"She'll sit with me. I don't want her catching your germs."

I was lifted from the ground. Now in someone's arms. Am I the only one he will touch freely...? Wow... I looked over his shoulder and saw Atsu almost crying as well as practically growling. Looking away from Atsu, I glanced at Hoshi who was extremely mad.

Kusa and myself were sat at our own table away from others. Now that I'm up closer to him, his hair really does look soft and clean. Without thinking my hand moved itself. I was now touching his hair.

"You like my hair or something?"

With that my train of thought was broken. I was once again embarrassed. Snapping my hand away, I looked away.

"It's okay (Y/n)... I don't mind"

I looked back at Kusa. Although he was wearing his mask I could tell he was smiling underneath. I slowly moved my hand back to his hair.

"Hehe you remind me of a puppy"

With that being said, I started to pat his hair. This could get addictive if anything...

[Time skip - 10am]

I was currently sat inside the gym watching mini teams going against each other. In front of me I was watching:
Kageyama, Sakusa, Atsumu
VS
Kourai, Komori and some random guy...

So far my brothers team was winning however Hoshi had the fire and determination to win, it was clear in his eyes.

I heard the whistle blow. This sound signalled that it was the end of the game. Getting up from my spot, I ran over to Kusa first.

"You did amazing Kusa!! You was like whoosh!!"

"What about Atsu..." To the side of us I heard a sad Atsu.

I started to walk over but was stopped in the moment. It was Kusa speaking up.

"How about I teach you a little something yea (Y/n)? You need to get on my shoulders though okay?" I nodded frantically in response. He sat myself on his shoulders.

In a moment he pointed at Atsu.

"See that toxic person? We walk the other way."

He then walked over to my brother. Stood in front, he pointed at him.

"See that toxic person? We walk the other way."

Walking away from my brother and Atsu, he was now stood in front of Hoshi. Again he pointed.

"Toxic person, walk the other way."

He then walked up to Komori. His own cousin. Once again, he pointed.

"Toxic person, walk the other way."

With that, we left the gym.

[Atsumu Pov]

He... just... KIDNAPPED (Y/N) WHILE TEACHING HER A TERRIBLE SONG?!?!!?! Excuse me no sir.

I was feeling agitated. Frustrated. FURIOUS.

Boy just got called toxic...

I looked over at Tobio, Kourai and Komori. We were all angry at the fact that germaphobe called us toxic.

Don't you worry kid I'll get my time with you.. not like I'm hatching a plan right now!!

To Be Continued

- Didn't proof read it so I'm sorry for any mistakes