✨6 - New bear friends✨

Previously:

Don't worry (Y/n) I'll protect you from anything even if it means I become an actual bear...

I looked up to the ceiling sighing, I slowly drifted off to sleep as well. I cuddled up to (Y/n) while she started to move in her sleep cuddling up to me. I fell asleep minutes later.

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

I woke up in Asahi's arms. I saw he was still sleeping so I slowly got up and replaced my body with my bear allowing him to still sleep. I saw how he cuddled up to my bear as if it was me. I stared in aww. I waddled over to Daichi wanting his attention.

"What's up?" Without saying anything I pointed over to Asahi. Daichi followed my finger and saw his friend asleep cuddling my bear. Daichi chuckled walking over with Sugawara behind.

Without me realising Sugawara picked me up and gave me a beaming smile. I returned the smile with a teethy smile. As myself and the two thirds years looked down at Asahi, Daichi got out his phone and started taking pictures of his soft friend asleep.

I pointed to the ground wanting to be let down, and so he did. He left me down, I waddled back over to a few first years wanting to join in their practice. Hinata was the first one to come up to me.

"Hello little Kageyama! Wanna practice with me! I can teach you to spike!!" I looked and stared at him.

"Yes Yes Yes!!! Teach mee!!!" I raised my voice a bit not wanting to wake my bear friend on the other side of the gym.

Hinata took my hand in his as we made our way to the end of the gym. He grabbed onto a volleyball ball first. He was stood opposite me.

"Okay so...."

[Time Skip - After Practice]

I was exhausted. Never knew spiking could be so much hard work how does he have so much stamina?! He's like a ball of it!!!

I was laid on the floor sprung out like a starfish trying to catch my breath. My brother came up to me and picking me up. We made our way to the door before stopping after hearing Takeda speak up.

"Please be here early tomorrow! 6am sharp! So get plenty of rest and we will be on our way! That's all! Have a great night guys!" After hearing this, my brother walked out of the gym with me still in his arms.

"I hope you heard what he said. That does NOT mean you wake me up at 5 in the morning!" I giggled at what he said.

"No promises brother!" I gave him a cheeky wink at the end of that, all he did was sigh and continued to walk back home.

Finally!!! Home!!!

I walked into the living room, throwing my body onto the couch almost falling asleep but only to be jolted up when my brother picked me up again.

"Bath time for you. You stink!" I gasped at my brothers remark.

Offended much...!!!

He plopped me in front of the bathroom door as I opened it and walked in. I put the cork thing in the bathtub so no water escapes down the drain, my brother ran the water making sure it wasn't too hot for me. After filling the tub, my brother left the room waiting for me to get changed out of my clothing and hopping in the tub.