⭐️31 - Baking⭐️

Previously:

I was feeling agitated. Frustrated. FURIOUS.

Boy just got called toxic...

I looked over at Tobio, Kourai and Komori. We were all angry at the fact that germaphobe called us toxic.

Don't you worry kid I'll get my time with you.. not like I'm hatching a plan right now!!

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

It was another day at the youth camp. Yesterday I got closer with a said germaphobe. It was currently lunch time. Throughout the day I noticed some strange aura around a bumblebee setter. Noticing this, I decided to keep my distance. Which didn't last long...

"Heya (Y/n)!! What'cha doing??" The bumblebee asked as he plopped himself down next to me as I continued to eat my lunch outside on a bench.

"I'm eating my lunch Atsu, afterwards I'm going to hang out with Hoshi!"

"Why not hang out with me?" He gave me a pouty face.

"But I promised Hoshi I would hang out with him.. I can't break a promise Atsu! You are a bad bee for trying to get me to break a promise!" I gently tapped him on the head as if I was telling him off.

I finished my lunch, I was too eager to hang out with my Seagull teacher. Running away from the bench I found myself back in the gym. I noticed the Seagull and ran over.

"Hoshi!! Shall we go now?! I already got permission from my brother!" I started to tug him at the sleeve of his jacket. Patience is NOT key.

"I'm coming.. let's go!" In a swift motion I was off the ground and on his shoulders. We made our way out of the gym then out of the campus grounds.

"Shall we go buy our ingredients little lady?"

"Yes we shall!!"

With that being said, we made our way to the closest store.

We finally found ourselves inside the store looking for our listed ingredients. Hoshi decided to stop teaching me how to ball slap and instead, teach me how to bake shortbread! No pun intended. I was still on his shoulders at the time also. Once we found all our necessary ingredients, we brought them and made our way back.

The walk back was rather quiet. Too quiet if anything. Mean like no one would attack us it is broad daylight after all... right...? I started to get nervous. With the past events, which happened twice, made me anxious if it was to happen again. He wouldn't appear again.. no. He was taken away! Brother said so! Everyone said so!!

[Kourai Pov]

(Y/n) was still on the shoulders. From the way to the shops, in the shops and even on the way back she stayed up there. However this time it was different. Were my shoulders shaking or something? I'm not cold... realisation quickly hit me as if a volleyball smacked me in the face. I stopped in my tracks, placed our bag of ingredients on the floor and gently took (Y/n) off my shoulders.

The sight in front of my had me worried. She was shaking so much. Cold? Surely not...

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? Are you cold?"