💫Special: Mom day💫

(This is set when (Y/n) was still young and during the training camp)

POV: (Y/N) KAGEYAMA

Throughout the time of the training camp, I've been spending most of my time with either my bear friends, Kyo or the captains. Today was the day that I'll hang out with the 'Moms' of the group. Although this wasn't planned at all, I still want to spend time with them before the training camp ends.

I was currently sat on one of the benches spectating a match between Date Tech and Shiratorizawa. Sparking an idea of what to do with the moms, I ran over to Suga.

"Suga!!! Come with meeee!!!" Without his say in any of it, I dragged him away from his team.

"What's wrong (Y/n)? Tell Suga what's worrying you and I'll put them in their place" Suga crouched down to my height and stared into my eyes.

"What?- NOOO!!! I want to spend time with you and the team moms!! Can you help me? I plan to..." On my tip toes, I whispered my plan.

"Oh? That sounds fun! Let's go get them shall we?" I nodded frantically.

We made our way to Nekoma first.

"We demand to see Yaku! We plan to steal him for the day!" Suga spoke up as I grabbed Yaku's hand and dragged him away like I did with Suga.

After Nekoma, we went to Fukurodani.

"I CHOOSE YOU, SUGA! USE STEAL AND STEAL AKAASHI!" This time I spoke up. Trying to be a Pokemon Trainer, I pretended that Suga was my Pokemon. With the steal attack, he dragged Akaashi away from his team.

Next up was Aoba Johsai.

"HAIJIME IWAIZUMI! YOU ARE HERE BY SENTENCED TO SPEND THE DAY WITH US! YOU HAVE NO SAY!" Suga again spoke up and like before, I dragged him away from his team.

Although Shiratorizawa and Date Tech were in the middle of a match, Shiratorizawa's team mom wasn't playing currently.

"Psst this is a kidnapping, Semi you're coming with us" Semi actually complied with this and came with us without having either of us drag him.

So right now we have Yaku, Suga, Akaashi, Semi and Iwa. Lastly we just needed Futakuchi. It was going to be a bit harder to get Futakuchi as he was in the game currently however this is much more important.

"Psst Hedgehog? Do you think you could possibly kidnap Futakuchi?"

"Pfft I'll try, it'll be difficult though..."

I watched as Hedgehog slowly but carefully went up behind Futakuchi. Completely grabbing him, throwing him over his shoulders, he was now successfully kidnapped by my troupes.

"LET ME DOWN YOU ANGRY HEDGEHOG!! I HAVE MY RIGHTS! AONE SAVE ME!!!!" He cried out while all the coaches, his teammates and everyone else watched in joy. It was an amusing sight.

We all walked out of the building together, Futakuchi was still swung over Iwaizumi's shoulder just in case he bolted it.

"Come with us Futakuchi! We're having a day out together!"

"You could of just said you know (Y/n)?"