✨Day 2 - Arcades + Fun Fair!✨

Previously:

As the day went on, we went on many different rides.
I went on a water ride with Kawa, Matsun and Yahaba.
Kindachi and I went into a laser tag looking ride shooting all the darts.
Kunimi, Kyo and I went on the pirate ship as the final ride of the day.
I was exhausted.. We were currently walking out of the theme park, I was trailing behind a little due to tiredness.

"Kawa... can you carry... meeee?~~" I suddenly asked Kawa, he walked over and picked me up. Falling asleep in his arms, I started to fall into dream land. Today was a good day... tomorrow I get to play with the cats...!

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

It was now Tuesday. Cat day! Remembering what happened yesterday, I grabbed a new outfit. This time I was dressed in my black skirt with my red shirt, it had a cat print in the middle. My shoes were my black boots. Brushing my hair, it was once again straight just like yesterday. I walked out of the room i was once in making my way to the Nekoma dorm. Knocking, the door swung open revealing the grey cat.

"You ready for a day of fun (Y/n)?!" I was swung in the air in joy. Giggling at his actions, I was caught in his hands.

"I'm as ready as ever! Where are we going Lev?" I tilted my head questioning the silver cat.

"It's a secret but I'll tell you this... it's a place where you can play games!" This had me wondering... games? Maybe an Arcade? How about a Fun Fair?! With my hand on my chin, I started to think of all the possibilities of where we are going.

"Let's get going yea little kitten?" My train of thought was broken by the black cat of the team. Kuroo. Lev passed me over to him, I was now on his shoulders. As the team walked out of the camp, we made our way on foot to the destination.

It took a good 10+ minutes to reach there but it was all worth it, besides I wasn't even walking so~~ bonus! Kuroo let me off his shoulders, I stood there in front of the said place, staring at the place my eyes were wide open with admiration and determination. It was an arcade!!! I was right!!! I swirled around to look at the team, Kuroo gave me the thumbs up and I ran in. I found myself standing on a small stool in front of a 2p slot machine. I didn't have any pennies... I looked at the prizes and saw a white with blonde and brown patches cat keychain.

"Ken-Ken? Why is he in the machine... where is he anyway?!" I tilted my head at the keychain while wondering where the gamer player was. Hopping off the stool, I soon walked around trying to find him or someone to help me. Eventually I found him stood at the penny dispenser. I ran up to him.

"Ken-Ken! Follow me I found something I wanna show youu!~" I got his attention! After he collected his pennies, I took him to the said machine I found earlier. Getting back on my stool, I pointed at the keychain.

"It's you! Hehe it looks like you Ken-Ken!" Not taking my eyes off the keychain, I soon saw some pennies getting slotted into the machine. I looked over and saw the gamer putting in his pennies into the machine.

"Let's get you that keychain yea?" My eyes now had stars in them. ✨Determination level 100!!✨ I shot my hand in the air.

"LETS DO THIS!" I screamed out with my hand still in the air. Looking back at the machine, I watched as all the pennies came sliding in.