✨Day 5 - Picnics!✨

Previously:

"Where were you guys?! We were worried!" Panting, I barely managed out my question.

"We left the zoo when you and (Y/n) ran to the gift shop. We just left you guys with the zoo trip" Okay I guess that's fair then... I sat down next to Akaashi while panting heavily. I saw a bottle of water getting passed down the table.

"Thanks..."

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

Today was a big busy day. Probably the busiest day I've had so far. I was alone in the managers room getting dressed. Since I was hanging with shiratorizawa today, I decided to wear my purple dress with my black tights and my black boots. I ran over to my bag, opening it up I stuffed my plushies inside. My owl, 3 bears and puppy plushie. I had my kenma cat keychain attached to the zip of my bag. Zipping it back up, I ran out of the room and up to the front gate where I saw Tori and Semi.

"Semi semi!! Tori!!" I yelled out their names catching their attention. Tori crouched down with his arms open.

"Hey little star!!" As I ran into his arms, he gave me a tight hug. Soon I was up from the ground and on his shoulders.

"Hey (Y/n)! You ready for a fun day with us?" Semis question was stupid. Of course I was ready!! I nodded my head frantically in response.

"Wait... where are the others?" Realisation smacked me in the face, it was only Semi and Tori at the gates. The others weren't anywhere to be found.

"Don't worry little star, the others are waiting for us at the place we are gonna be hanging out at!" My mouth soon was shaped as an 'o'.

"Then let's go shall?!" Still on Tori's shoulders, I pointed forwards out of the gate.

"Yes let's go!!!" Tori sprinted out of the gate and down the street, semi was slowly following behind.

Tori, Semi and I were in front of a massive hill, at the top was a cherry blossom tree. We soon made our way to the top. At the top there was a red plaid blanket with a picnic basket in one of the top corners of the blanket. Yet there was still no Shiratorizawa...

"It's so beautiful..." Amazed by the scenery, I was completely ignoring the small faint footsteps behind us.

"SURPRISE!!!!" I swiftly turned around, startled, I saw the rest of the team.

"You scared me you silly farmers!!! HMPH!" I turned back around crossing my arms. Huffing to myself.

"Don't be sad (Y/n)" I felt these massive hands and arms wrap around my small body. I turned around and saw Toshi sat behind me, crossed legs, hugging me.

"I'm sorry Toshi... you guys just gave me a fright" I hugged him back while patting his olive hair.

"Shall we start eating madam?" I saw that Toshi was getting up, he held out his hand for me. Grabbing his hand softly, we made our way to the blanket.

Everyone was now sat on the blanket eating away at the sandwiches. I was sat in Toshi's lap while we had Tori on the right of us and Goshiki to the left. Turning my head upwards to look at Toshi, I fed him one of my sandwiches.