🌟Day 4 - Zoo!🌟

Previously:

The film finished long ago and we were on our way back. I was currently sat on Kogane's shoulders. The sun was setting and at this height, it was beautiful. I started to play with Kogane's hair, it was fluffy.

"You having fun with my hair mini Kageyama?" I continued to play with his hair not replying to his question.

We eventually made it back, safe and sound. Tomorrow I get to be with my favourite bunch of Owls!

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

Today was the day that I was going to visit a zoo for the first time, I never got the chance to go with my brother due to his busy schedule and my parents? That's a story for another day.

I was currently sat on Bokuto's shoulders as he and his team walked to the zoo. I heard it wasn't far so the walk was rather short. I kept wondering what animals would be there. Maybe some mini BokuAkas? How about a tiger!!! Maybe a bear!!!! As I kept wondering what animals would be there, I decided to play with the owls gray spikey hair.

"Hey little Owl! Look ahead it's the zoo!" As the grey haired male said to me, I looked ahead and saw the zoo. In seconds, the owl started to run away from the group and up to the zoo.

As he stood there with me on his shoulders, we both looked up at the sign. We practically had stars in our eyes.

"Wooww... Bo look! I see the sea lions from here!!" Looking away from the sign, I tried to look ahead inside. I saw a few animals but none of them were clear well besides the sea lions.

"Really? Let's go see them!" As he was about to rush into the zoo, keeping in mind we didn't pay for passes yet, he was soon stopped by the back of the collar by Akaashi.

"Akaaashhiii~~~~~ cmon" Bokuto turned around to face the darker owl pouting in the moment.

"We have to pay for passes Bokuto, you can't go rushing in"

We eventually paid for all our passes and now we were finally in the zoo. I was off Bokutos shoulders, I was actually holding his hand instead. Akaashi was in charge of navigation since he was the more trustable one of course. Bokuto and I were waiting on the directions. Waiting. Waiting. And waiting.

"Bo... when are we gonna go..? I wanna see all the animals!" I tugged at his hand wanting his attention, getting his attention, he shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Okay so to the top right of this zoo, we have the bird inclosure. To the bottom left you have all the wild safari animals. Top left is sealife and the bottom right are the Arctic animals. So, where first?" I wondered where to go first. Do we see the birds where there might be mini BokuAkas? To the birds first!!

"I want to see the birds!! I want to see mini Bokutos and Akaashis!" I was clearly excited, it was shown through the tone of my voice. My statement startled the two, but soon shook it off.

Hand in hand with Bokuto and Akaashi, the team behind us, we made our way to the bird inclosure.

"They look like a family dont they?"