✨33 - No worries...✨

Previously:

As he asked that question, he took (Y/n) from my arms. He started to pat them on the back as if they were choking. It was no use. I heard fast incoming footsteps to the left of me, turning in the direction I saw Kageyama rushing.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

Present:

[(Y/n) Pov]

I slowly opened my eyes. As I opened them, I first saw a pure white ceiling. Opening my eyes more, I tried to look around the room. Trying to get a clearer view as for where I was currently. Turning my head to the left I saw an empty chair with a Karasuno jacket hanging over the armchair. Turning my head away from the jacket, to the right of me was a heart beat monitor along with other hospital like equipment.

I took in all my surroundings first. Afterwards I tried to sit myself up properly on the bed. It was pure agony. Trying to sit up ached my back and chest so much in the end I stayed laid down.

I soon heard a clack at the door. I stared at the door waiting for someone to come in. Someone did come in. It was my brother holding a milk box along with packaged food.

"(Y-Y/n)... you're awake!! How are you?! How do you feel?!" He ran over to my bed which he soon kneeled down besides me.

"I'm fine... I can't sit up though..!" My first worry was the fact I couldn't sit up to get more comfortable.

After I replied he sighed in response. I watched him put his milk box onto the arm chair and put the packaged food onto the chair seat itself. He soon kneeled back down and interlocked his hand with mine.

"You're fine.. yes you're fine don't worry about anything (y/n), I'll do something"

I was confused. Clueless. I didn't understand what he meant by the end sentence. I tightened my grip in his hand, he did the same. As I tightened my hand, I heard faint cries. Widening my eyes, I looked closer at my brothers expression.

He was crying.

"T-Tobio? Why are you crying...? Look see! I'm fine!" I watched him look at me. I showed him my teethy smile. I saw his red puffy eyes. I didn't understand why he was crying but I knew it left a paining feeling in my chest and I wanted it gone.

As I showed him my smile, his hand left mine. He sat at the edge of my bed near to my laying body. I watched him wipe his tears and got closer. As he got closer, he gave me a warm hug. We stayed in our warm hug for a solid minute possibly. As we hugged, the door once again made that clacking sound. He released me from the hug and walked over to the door.

"MY SWEET LITTLE CROW!!!!!" I know who that is!!!

"LITTLE BEAR!! MY POLAR!!" It's them!!!!

"WHERE'S MY LITTLE STAR?!!??" Tori Tori?!?!!

"BRING ME TO MY PUP NOW!!! ILL GO FERAL!" Hehe!!

"SPROUT!!!!! WAAAA LITTLE SPROUT!!!!" Silly Kawa..!!

"I hate being here but GERM?!??!!!" Woah Kusa is here!

"LITTLE KID ILL GIVE YOU ALL THE STORIES! PLEASE BE OKAY!" I would like that actually Atsu!

As I heard all the yells from the door, I heard lots of footsteps next. Almost everyone I made friends with at the first training camp is here!! Few of them were already crying. Some were relieved that I was okay.